About this job
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Industry: Enterprise Web Solutions, Information Technology, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 1k–5k people
Company type: Public
cloud, amazon-web-services, azure, google-cloud-platform
Mission: Continuously stay on top of state-of-the-art cloud technology advancements and actively share that knowledge within Dynatrace. Every Cloud Team member should have a bit of the cloud fanatic inside.
We deliver cloud monitoring solutions that leverage Dynatrace’s cutting-edge AI technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. We provide our user an easy, automated, and zero-config performance analysis for their cloud application. To achieve that, we are working on multiple cloud integrations focusing on collecting and analyzing metrics, logs, and traces across fully distributed architectures.
Working closely with our Cloud Monitoring team and Dynatrace ecosystem, you will drive our cloud innovations and impact cloud roadmap. Keeping touch with cloud vendors and their technical teams, you will understand industry trends, validate cloud concepts, and participate in beta programs.
As our ideal candidate, you are driven, fearless, and ready to challenge status quo. You exhibit a deep understanding of modern Cloud universe, and you are well-grounded in enterprise software and SaaS. Like us, you are fast paced, determined, and full of ideas. We expect
- 5 years of hands-on experience with public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP), including various cloud-native deployment architectures, compliance and security aspects, as well as cost efficiency/optimization
- Strong understanding of technology platforms, ideally enterprise software and SaaS solutions
- Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to work through them across dispersed teams
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, for knowledge sharing across multiple labs
- At least one modern programming / scripting language knowledge
- Conducting technical research and competitive analysis to help determine product direction.
- Working directly with cloud vendors and technical alliances as a cloud expert, also at events and conferences.
- Proactively discovering new product opportunities by combining cloud vendor insights and analysis to identify areas where we can leverage our core technologies.
- Being key player for technical cloud strategy and contributing to the product roadmap definition.
- Sharing the cloud knowledge within Dynatrace organization.
- Understanding customer cloud needs and challenges, transforming them into problem to solve.
- Challenging status quo and recommending better cloud native ways for product implementation.
- With our international development teams, provide impressive solutions, while maintaining our business and engineering balance.
- Taking ownership for outcomes - working through the priorities and dispersed teams proactively.
We offer competitive salaries depending on your experience, life & health insurance, merit based salary increase, training programs, awesome and international engineering community and more. We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Apply and let's talk!
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
(Informação Confidencial) Ticket alimentação: (Informação Confidencial) Outros benefícios: Vt, participação nos lucros, alimentação na empresa, seguro de vida, plano de saúde. Jornada semanal de seg. 07:00 as 17:00 d sex. 07:00 as 16:00. Escolaridade:...
The Entourage Group
For our authentic, yet never traditional, shared-dining concept, we are looking for a self-motivated, energetic Assistant Manager who possesses a passion for hospitality and fostering a great sense of teamwork. If you’re the right one for this...