About this job
Compensation: €45k - 65k
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Frontend Developer
Industry: Enterprise Web Solutions, Information Technology, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 1k-5k people
Company type: Public
Angular | React | Data Visualization | Distributed Systems | Open Source | Observability | APM
Do you love web development and innovation? Do you feel comfortable both creating beautiful front-end UX components and developing efficient algorithms on the back-end side? Do you want the features you develop to be used by thousands of the biggest companies around the world?
- You will join as a Full-stack Engineer primarily focused on Front-end in Angular and React. You will be from creating or changing visualization components, application logic and integration with existing end points, along with all testing needed.
- You will have sporadic contributions to back-end efforts supporting back-end engineers in times of need.
- Beyond using your serious technical superpowers in front-end development, as senior software engineer you will be coaching non-senior mates to help them improve their skills. Additionally, you will be contributing or suggesting new initiatives to help your team, your guild or the lab improve our way of working. You are as well a reliable partner for team captain, product owner and lead product engineers to provide clarity to the team in key areas of the solution being developed.
- Working in Dynatrace is highly collaborative. As such, you will be working with architects, lead product engineers, other engineers, UX designers while building up the product.
- Outstanding Front-end professional development experience.
- Deep understanding of any reactive Js framework, HTML, JS and CSS, as well as experience creating PWAs and SPAs.
- Awesome software engineering practices: all kinds of testing, PR reviews, pair programming, SOLID principles…
- Sensibility and appreciation for appealing, performant and responsive visual designs.
- Experience with Component Driven Development.
- Fluent communication in English.
Nice to have
- Solid expertise in React or Angular.
- Deep understanding of Typescript and RxJS or similar reactive libraries.
- Experience with NodeJS and/or Java.
- Professional experience developing SaaS products.
You will love working with us if
- You enjoy learning and keeping up with new technologies
- You enjoy solving difficult engineering challenges
- You take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted
- You appreciate team spirit, like swapping new ideas with your teammates
- You appreciate autonomy at work and follow high-quality standards
- You want to work in a multicultural and international environment
We offer a competitive benefit package based on your experience, which also include life & health insurance; hybrid remote – onsite working model; cool fancy offices in Barcelona; top-notch equipment; language lessons; training programs; innovation days; awesome international high-skilled colleagues and more. We look forward to your application!
This is Santi, one of ours Sr FS Engineers: “Being a Full Stack developer in Dynatrace you have the opportunity to get a broad view on the product. It allows you to be the e2e owner of the development process. Often, there are new and interesting technical challenges that push you out of your comfort zone, providing great opportunities for learning and growth. Working in a team where all members can be responsible for any assignment has proven a great way to exponentially increase knowledge sharing and avoiding silos. In our team, this has created a more cohesive and collaborative environment, as well as boosting individual and collective knowledge.”
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer) El perfil seleccionado y con reporte directo a Dirección, será el encargado de: • Liderar al equipo de implantación. • Responsable de alcanzar los objetivos del proyecto. • Coordinar las diferentes áreas del proyecto. •...
En Grupo CMC actualmente nos encontramos en la búsqueda de un/a Data Quality para incorporar a una importante entidad del sector financiero. Funciones: -Generación e implantación de KPIs. -Creación y automatización de informes.