At Dyson we believe everything could be better. Fuelled by a frustration with things that don’t work properly and a relentless obsession with making them work better, we’ve spent the last 27 years pioneering inventions and continually improving. We’re growing fast. And our ambition is huge. But it’s not simply about more people and more profit. Dyson is all about pioneering ideas and new technologies. It’s about inventing the future. Our philosophy remains the same as it was 27 years ago when James Dyson invented the first cyclonic vacuum cleaner. We remain family-owned. We don’t bow to outside shareholders or report to the stock exchange. Instead we plot our own path, unshackled from conventional thinking. At Dyson we constantly strive to find more pioneering ways to solve everyday problems.
About The Role
In this role based in Madrid you will report into the Iberian Head of finance and play an essential role in making sure that the indirect and direct channels continue to grow and becomes more profitable. This role will be working for Spain and Portugal and has significant exposure to senior leadership in the market and region. The primary responsibility will be to work in partnership with the key members of the sales teams to drive its growth strategy and measure performance through insightful analysis. The role will also support customer relationship decisions and promotional offerings through robust retailer profitability modelling and be a key contributor to key account and Ecom. You will also dive deeper to provide visibility of retailer store level performance and expert profitability to ensure we invest in the right places. In addition to the local market responsibilities, you will be an integral member of a regional collaboration group that is responsible for developing and sharing best practice across the region, and collaborating with Group and regional finance teams on key transformation projects.
- Business partner with the sales team on commercial planning to forecast sales by channel and category for market LEs and demand planning. Quantify risks and opportunities, and proactively support identification and development of mitigation plans.
- Conduct retail and expert level profitability analysis and work in partnership with the local indirect leadership team to plan their resource and infrastructure requirements, short and long term; provide channel input to the local strategic plan.
- Full ownership of the promotional investments including developing initiatives to optimize promo investment, tracking of rebates and promotions, ensuring accruals are accurately captured and reviewed against performance criteria.
- Lead cash flow management including forecasting, controlling and putting in place initiatives for improvement. This includes, supporting DBS with the clearing of deductions and lead the pay out reviews, working in partnership with the sales team on customer communications relating to rebates and promotions.
- Proactively manage the availability of customer credit by sharing latest sales forecasts and deductions (working with DBS) with the customer credit team.
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues; a team player and proven business partner who can motivate and influence others.
- Energetic and engaging with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude; a problem solver.
- A vocal and participative team member that openly shares opinions based on strong insights and business and financial accumen.
- Competent and confident when presenting information, in particular when presenting financial information to senior non-finance stakeholders. Can clearly communicate the story of the numbers.
- Excellent excel capabilities
- Excellent analytical ability – comfortable assimilating and interpreting data and information to draw out meaningful insight and conclusions, and capable of using this to influence decision making.
- Demonstrable financial planning capability at both the short term results-focussed level and the longer term strategic view.
- Able to challenge all areas of activity, especially elements that ‘have always been done’ and recommend new approaches to meet financial objectives.
- Assertive, decisive, prepared to see through plans and overcome objections - and yet flexible around change and comfortable with ambiguity; a quick and agile learner.
- 23 days holiday
- Company bonus scheme
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Meal voucher of 220€
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines and Corporate Benefits
- Fruits, coffee, tea, water
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora