Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
Role Ebury’s Credit Risk is underpinned by business insight. You will undertake thorough, rigorous analyses of the businesses looking to work with Ebury. This will include an assessment of their markets, financials, products, activities, and cash headroom modelling.
You will be expected to prepare credit papers with detailed analysis and recommendations; delegated authority and contribution to the creation of automated risk modelling will also form part of your development within the role.
- Assess company financials, operations, and trade cycles to understand fundamental business health and inherent credit risk;
- Analyse companies’ structure, their directors and activity to understand fraud risk
- Synthesise and present analysis to senior leadership during the decision-making process
- Monitor the existing client portfolio and review requests from existing clients
- Quantitative bachelor's and/or master's degree – Accounting, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or similar (essential);
- Fluent in English (essential) and another European language (German desirable);
- Analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills; Experience in understanding how businesses work and perform.
- Full understanding of balance sheet, P&L and cash flow;
- Clear, structured, and concise communication style with the ability to explain complex concepts in a coherent way;
- Willing to work in a highly demanding, result-oriented, and truly global team environment;
- Working knowledge of Excel essential, VBA/Macros desirable.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora