We are offering an internship for 6 months (approx. 6 hours a day), location: Valencia, Spain.
Plan and implement decontamination and technical laboratory experiments/returned product evaluations, which may include providing feedback and suggestions based on experimental results. Contribute to the experimental planning process and advance research/manufacturing process.
- Coordinate and conduct independent investigational testing/analysis, including data collection and analysis under supervision
- May write and execute protocols
- May acquire images by using the Digital Microscope System if needed
- Participate in special projects related to evaluation of existing and developmental products and processes
- Prepare and document laboratory data in accordance with FDA, ISO (Internal Standards Organization), and in-house guidelines.
- Prepare technical findings reports, summaries, protocols, and quantitative analysis. Observe and draw conclusions regarding testing performed. Maintain accurate and complete records, methods, measurement, and observations related to assigned projects/evaluation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student – Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or any other related field, interested in medical devices
- Fluent English required
- Any previous related experience a big advantage
- Great written and verbal communication
- Strict attention to detail
- Metrology knowledge
- Ability to interact professionally with different departments
- Proactive person, team player, eager to learn, friendly personality
- Knowledge in ISO13485 is desirable.
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible working hours, remote working
- Life Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Service Awards
- Enhanced Leave benefits
- Comprehensive Wellness programme including gym membership reimbursement, fresh fruit in the office, yoga lessons, subsidized massages, mindfulness sessions, educational events, charity activities and much more.
- Benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits. Benefits policy and components may vary by location.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora