Elastic was built on a foundation of being free and open, which trickles down to how we work. We’re a distributed organization and have been from the beginning. Being distributed isn’t just a way of doing business—it’s a mentality that is at the core of our culture.
About The Role
The Security External Integrations (SEI) group develops the hundreds of security integrations powering the Elastic Security platform. Our users depend on our integrations to collect and correlate large amounts of data and detect threats in their environments quickly.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Scalability team. The SEI Scalability team's mission is to scale the number of integrations per engineer that we can support. We will collaborate with the broader Security and Platform teams to find creative solutions to deliver outstanding user experiences.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and implement scalable workflows supported by automation, code pipelines and end-to-end testing.
- Optimize ingestion performance of Elastic's security integrations.
- Create new third party integrations with different security solutions, including defining Elasticsearch processing pipelines, mapping data sources into a common schema and Kibana dashboards.
- Mentor team members of all levels.
- Collaborate with our support team and answer community questions.
What you bring along:
- Experience writing robust, production code, with a track record of delivering high-quality software products.
- Experience building integrations with third party APIs or lower level system interfaces.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Familiarity with automated testing, benchmarking and scalability standards.
- Excitement to work and integrate with new technologies.
- Ability to thrive in a distributed and collaborative environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience in cybersecurity.
- Production experience with Elasticsearch, Elastic Agent, or Beats.
- Experience with parsing logs and events (ideally in the context of security or observability).
Additional Information - We Take Care Of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match donations 1:1 up to $1500 USD (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love.
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
We welcome individuals with disabilities and strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all individuals. To request an accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email [email protected] We will reply to your request within 24 business hours of submission.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view posters linked below:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo de Developer
Social You, S.L.
Mason Frank International
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, ES