What is the purpose of this Role?
- Overall management and relationship of a series of Mid to Large Corporate accounts
- The delivery of set financial targets and objectives in the European Corporate Retail Business Markets.
- Co-ordinate the territory resource alignment, track performance, results, and provide communication to the customer through training, coaching and sales development disciplines.
- Build on both portfolio revenue and new service/product introduction to drive the account
- Relationship and contact network to drive profitability.
To achieve annual targets in respect of Revenue (called DIAOR).
- Building partnerships that will support the growth of Elavon business in the specific verticals
- Market trends and feedback into the business of market direction within vertical
- Sell enterprise wide Elavon portfolio of products and services
- Adopt Elavon methodology so as to enable communication within the business
- Attend internal forum for resource request and update CRM systems in support of this.
- Forecasting and pipeline management
- Interface with other internal departments (e.g. C&R, deployment, Operations) as required to ensure that customer opportunities are managed quickly and effectively through the sales process.
Collaboration – Build partnerships and promote a culture of teamwork to drive one U.S. Bank.
Customer Centricity – Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer centric solutions
Drive for Results – Hold self and others able to consistently achieve meaningful results.
Inclusion – Build a culture of equity and inclusion in which diverse ideas, talent and perspectives are welcomed and encouraged.
Risk: Appropriately identify and manage risks, in compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, and with Company Policy.
Ethics and Trust: Maintain high ethical standards; gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Knowledge of the Fin-tech Payments industry is a definite requirement.
- An understanding of the retail Industry and shifting landscape desirable.
- Knowledge of retail technology and payment gateway providers advantageous.
- Well-developed understanding of the skills involved in opening and closing a sale in the market place. A structure that is underpinned by a recognized sales methodology such as SPIN is desirable.
- Proven ability to engage across customer hierarchies at C-Suite to operational owners.
- Sales competencies and a comprehensive understanding of the sales process, with an ability to identify positive and negative qualities and abilities. Understanding the buying circle, critical success factors’ and networking around detractors and competitor activity.
- Fluent English required.
- A track record of working autonomously, managing a sales portfolio and communicating the market requirements and pipeline back to the business. To identify risks and opportunities and provide possible solutions to those issues.
- Excellent motivational and communication skills.
- An influential and highly effective communicator (verbal/non-verbal/written).
- Willingness to invest time in training and development.
- An advocate for the customer, utilizing commercial acumen to build opportunity and structure and internal support network to provide exceptional service to the customer. Examples of building virtual networks to provide a solution for a customer need you have uncovered.
- A team player and promoter of team participation and support structures
- A willingness to accept change and the ability to maintain effectiveness in a changing environment with ability to “see the bigger picture”.
- Familiarity and experience in Customer Relationship Management systems, Sales Pipeline and opportunity management systems & procedures.
- Ability to continually rise above challenges and operate in a fast moving, changing environment within a constant growth and expansive industry.
This role has been identified as a Controlled Function (“CF4”) under the Central Bank of Ireland’s Fitness & Probity Regime. Accordingly, the Company must be satisfied on reasonable grounds that the role holder complies at all times with the Fitness and Probity Standards. Applicants agree to permit the Company (or its agents) to conduct such due diligence as it deems necessary to satisfy itself on reasonable grounds that you comply with the Fitness and Probity Standards and that you will provide the Company with all information and/or documentation relating to your qualifications, experience, employment history, financial soundness and other interests that the Company requests for that purpose.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo de Law Enforcement
NTT DATA Europe & Latam
San Fernando de Henares, ES
Junta de Andalucía