With 8 main spots and 1,400 employees, we cover the full energy mix, serving an 800-strong client base across the value chain
GEMS has created an inclusive and flexible work environment where you will find dedicated and enthusiastic people passionate about the transition towards carbon-neutrality.
At GEMS we encourage breakthrough results, team spirit, curiosity and innovation while preserving the right work/life balance for you.
At GEMS, we value Collaboration & Care, Learning & Growth, Client Culture, Accountability & Trust, Leadership & Congruity.
If you share our values and want to take ACTion to energize a sustainable world, then we want to hear from you !
More info on GEMHub (https://gems.engie.com) or
GEMS Iberia focus on trading and origination from various activity type: B2B sales, Market Making activity (interaction with Sales for the client portfolio) and Internal Risk Management activity (hedging of the positions taken by other BPs on energy commodities markets).
Iberia is one of the main growth markets of the Engie Group, as evidence by the 2bn EUR acquisition of hydro assets in Portugal in 2020, and the recently announced 2bn EUR acquisition of Eolia’s portfolio in Spain. Further expansion of the portfolio is highly likely.
Back Office of GEMS Iberia is a young talent team (reporting directly to the COO of the business area) which is involved in all the business areas that GEMS world wide is managing: trading activity, supply activity and renewables activity. The team is focusing in being the pioneer on digitalization for the group because the main tasks is done are crucial and core for the whole GEMS Iberia.
Lear the activity of the whole team, beginning in Back Office that is a great school for the rest of GEMS activity. When the candidate is prepared the goal is to give support on back office daily tasks focusing on helping the digitalization road of the team.
The position is based in Madrid, within GEMS Madrid branch.
- Manage the switching process
- Validating deals on system
- Invoice final customers and TPI
- Manage the customers and TPI needs and claims
- Enter and process all relevant data of new customers in the system
- Provide all necessary data and reports to the sales/financial team
- Timely report problems to the Superior when needed
- Update all contact information for clients
- Deal with customer complaints and solves the issues as necessary in the area of responsibilities
- Timely and proactively take care of all necessary administrative work
Education / Professional Background
- Background in engineering, mathematics, statistics or similar (Digital and Data)
Technical / Operational / Business Skills
- Advanced Excel
- Knowledge in Python and interest in data analysis.
- Data management
Competencies Required For The Job Position
- Problem-solving skills
- Digitalization and automatization of tasks
- Fluent in English: written & oral
- Fluent in Spanish: written & oral
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora