Entrust is dedicated to securing a world in motion by enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection around the globe. Headquartered in Minnesota, we offer our colleagues the ability to work globally, in a flexible and collaborative environment. Our team makes an impact!!
The Company: Entrust relies on curious, dedicated and innovative individuals whom anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust’s technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers.
We Believe: Securing identities is most effective when we value all identities. We are committed to ensuring that, through diversity and inclusion, the many voices that make up our communities are heard. From unconscious bias training for managers to global affinity groups that create connections both within and across our enterprise, Entrust expects and encourages all individuals to accept and respect one another. And, of course, to be themselves.
The Position: Entrust has an excellent reputation for the quality of its various technical services; Professional Services (PS) is firmly committed to maintaining this tradition. PS maintains a small but highly effective team that provides a full range of technical services supporting the sale and deployment of Entrust solutions.
This is a highly dynamic, challenging role that covers the full lifecycle of pre sales technical activities. This role is responsible for technically educating our customers during pre-sales activities and the successful candidate will also be required to assist the Sales teams while not on billable engagements.
The TSC professional prides themself on being highly technical; keeps current on Entrust solutions; has a willingness to continually learn and train; is extremely flexible and adaptable; communicates effectively with colleagues, partners and customers; and enjoys traveling to various countries with unique cultural settings, sometimes on short notice.
This role has significant direct interaction with our customers; thus, excellent customer-facing skills and an appreciation of the commercial sales environment are essential.
- We offer flexibility
- We offer a diverse work environment
- Futureproof your career with a job in information security
- Work closely with regional sales teams to identify and develop Sales and PS opportunities for new and existing customer accounts.
- Provides pre-sales technical and project management expertise by assisting Sales in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications and plans for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions.
- Makes technical sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Provide technical POC deployments defining scope, requirement & use cases.
- Provide technical RFP/RFI/RFC responses and technically qualifying opportunities based on Entrust Products.
- Must have a flexible approach to travel to include Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Experience with a security or enterprise software company is desirable
- Previous experience in a pre and/or post sale position
- Strong knowledge of Internet Security technology (e.g. PKI, Federation, SAML, SSO, Authentication and Access Management, 2nd Factor Auth, Fraud Detection, Smartcards / Tokens, WebServices, SSL, digital signing).
- Strong knowledge of platform and related technologies (Windows, Linux, REST API’s, java, ansible).
- Leader in the security industry
- Friendly, supportive & knowledgeable teams
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
- You’ll help secure identities!
Entrust Corporation is an EOE/AA/Veteran/People with Disabilities employer.
Vaccination for Covid-19 is currently a condition of employment for field service roles in the U.S. and designated workers in Canada, subject to accommodation for qualifying reasons (i.e., medical, religious, etc.) under applicable law. If you would like more information about accommodations, contact [email protected].
For US roles, or where applicable: Entrust is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Veteran, and People with Disabilities employer.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora