Do you want to be in a projects that matters and has a social impact? We are building a team that will work on a mobile app focused on digital transform global diabetes' treatment.
What does the team do?
The project is a cloud native medical IoT solution. It connects via bluetooth to medical devices that measures the sugar levels in blood and helps analyze it to optimize the process.
- Develop and support our automated test environments for mobile, client/server and cloud applications.
- Development of stubs, mocks and dummies (simulators) for test automation.
- Implementation of new requirements for the software test environments from the development projects.
- Ensure that the test environments are operated validly at all times.
- Creation and execution of test plans and test specifications.
- Support of the manual Software Test Engineers.
- Degree from technical college or university (e.g Bachelor): computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of experience in Java (C# could also be considered). proven programming and development experience.
- Experience with test automation tools like Cucumber, Selenium, Appium, Jenkins.
- Experience or knowledgein testing mobile apps and web applications or willing to learn about mobile it is a plus.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Further training in the field of software testing is advantageous (e.g.: ISTQB Certified Software Tester).
- Experience in testing embedded device software is a plus.
What will you find at ERNI?
- A company made day by day with our behaviors which are built on top of our four values: trust, responsibility, passion and independence.
- A people leadership culture driven by a “servant leadership”, “lead by example” and “focus on strengths” approach.
- A company challenging the traditional IT Consulting ecosystem, where ERNIans growth is as important as boosting digitalization on our customers.
- A company that listens your opinion, a company ready for feedback.
- A young-spirit mindset that continuously runs initiatives to be better, faster, leaner.
- International working environment where English is official company language, with colleagues from all over the world.
- Opportunities in other ERNI sites all over the globe.
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract.
- Full Home Office on Covid and at least 3 days/week after.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat rate price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish and German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject and level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas.
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
Discover what it is enter to Erni: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFewDU4-JnQ&t=10s
Últimas ofertas de Ingeniero/a de Control de Calidad
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer) You will have (Essential skills): * Engineering related studies. * Excellent communication skills. * Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude. * Strong organizational skills. * Commercial experience in Object Oriented...
Nombre de vacanteQA EngineerAdvertPeople make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS...