Senior Commercial Finance Analyst, Global Commercial Support
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Commercial Finance team within EPS. This is a key role, reporting to the Senior Commercial Finance Manager of Global Commercial Support.
The successful candidate will business partner with the regional sales and finance teams, providing key reporting & insights, and helping the team to unlock operational efficiencies that translate to better business performance. In addition, you will support the Commercial Finance team with global projects, business cases, and team strategy. You will be influential and dynamic with the ability to add significant value across the business!
Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) leverages the best of the Expedia Group’s partner-facing APIs and template products with a laser focus on B2B, powering hundreds of partners around the world. As Expedia Group’s partner-focused arm, EPS’ mission is to provide its partners with solutions to fuel their growth.
EPS partners with businesses across a wide range of verticals, including loyalty programs, airlines, travel agents, corporate travel management companies and online retailers who remarket EPS rates and availabilities to their travelers. Partners can access EPS products in the way that best suits their business, whether that is a fully customizable environment through EPS APIs or an ‘off-the-shelf’ white-label or cobranded template solution offering or its agent tools.
What You'll Do
- Ensure delivery of weekly business performance metrics and insights for distribution to all of the EPS regional sales teams and management
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial management information and high-level commentary for distribution at an Executive level
- Work with the Senior Finance Manager, finance team, and sales leadership to drive improvements in operational reporting, focused on delivering greater insight to business performance
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support cross-regional commercial projects and initiatives as well as deep-dives into specific topics to support the growth of the business and mitigate risk
- Support the Senior Finance Manager to develop the commercial finance strategy for taking new products/features to market, and deploy that strategy to the regional teams
- Contribute to cross-divisional initiatives that ensure end-to-end alignment of strategy and execution across both the Supply and Demand sides of the marketplace
- Assist the Senior Finance Manager in supporting a strategic account, by analyzing, assessing, and reporting on current business performance, assisting with forecasts, and contributing to business cases for growth opportunities
- Collaborate with the Senior Finance Manager and Sales to model deals, negotiate, and contract with third-party technology providers that facilitate API connections for some of our partners
- Support the Senior Finance Manager to enhance, develop and implement improved processes and controls, to facilitate sustainable, profitable scaling of the EPS business
- Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent professional experience and strong academic background
- Highly fluent in English and Spanish
- Confirmed commercial finance experience
- Validated ability to analyze data to solve business problems and provide strong business insight
- Proven ability to interpret and present data in a visually compelling format to financial and non-finance audiences
- Proven ability to operate autonomously and to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
- A relationship builder, exceptional listener and skilled negotiator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced spreadsheet, database and presentation skills
- Experienced and enthusiastic working in dynamic, entrepreneurial environments
- Someone who thrives in large, global, fast-moving organizations
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs .
Expedia iscommittedto creating an inclusive workenvironmentwith a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo de Law Enforcement en Madrid
la cocina de Victor
Gómez-Acebo & Pombo
Actuarial Manager - LifeNueva
Finance & Operations Intern26 Mar
Bridge for Billions