Experis is looking for a Digital Experience Specialist, for a multinational company leader in the Retail industry.
You will report directly to the Digital strategy Manager.
You will manage digital assets to increase sales & benefits on web, app, kiosks and work closely with digital agencies.
- Act as a primary responsible to create, improve, deliver, and manage the digital customer experience on web/app & in-store touchpoints and continually improving customer engagement, satisfaction and conversion metrics.
- Work closely with agencies and freelancers to ensure a world-class UX under a continuous improvement methodology. In some project it will require agile methodology application.
- Monitor digital projects, track reports, and follow day-to-day metrics that help business improve the experience and performance of all journeys.
- Create and launch fast-learning AB testing scenario over ecommerce and kiosks channel to ensure they are driving the precise behavior, delivering optimal business results and customers expectative.
- Evaluate website/app analytics behavior and create solution to increase customer life cycle value and the digital experience life cycle.
- Working side-by-side with the digital marketing team and IT department to guarantee orientation on key messages, goals, overall experience, and consumer attitudes.
- Design customer journey based on data-insight driven mindset to achieve improvement on conversion, engagement, and nurture CRM platform.
- Co-design landing pages and support content strategies to efficiently connect brand actions to democratic audiences, driving engaging customer experiences and business performance.
- Gaps Identifier and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer exerience and drive e-commerce growth, aside ensuring all digital communications are right measurable and trackable on analytics tools.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Digital Marketing, Administration or Business
- +3 years of experience on ecommerce, UX and CRO projects.
- Have be involve on analytics, web and CRM ventures.
- Familiarity and understands digital KPI’s, web fundamentals and acquisition strategies.
- Experience on track the project development, competitive analysis, and agile methodology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly appreciate previous QSR experience.
- Tools: Google Analytics / Google Optimize & AB Testing / GTM / App management / Project management tracker / Excellent knowledge of MS Office / UX/UI design / Customer journeys / Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Últimas ofertas de Marketing y Negocio
Torre Soli Nou, ES
hoppoo lifestyle india pvt limited providing job opportunities in bangalore as a part time or full time and work from home as a digital promoter and team leader , hr we provide training and can work from phone or laptop Apply for this digital...
Torre Soli Nou, ES
Role And Responsibilities You will be required to carry out the following duties daily: Research the market for identifying new business opportunities. Explain to prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow...