To be successful in this position your main indicator is customer satisfaction, if the customer requests more services you can determine that you are on the right way.
One of our engineers explained his job once as “I am a medical doctor, but for machines. I diagnose machines which are not functioning well and help improve their health"
A typical day of service can start with a flight to the city where a client's industrial plant is located, perform a condition monitoring of a machine, determine its failure mode, report the client and return to the airport or hotel with the satisfaction of having prevented a catastrophic failure or the shutdown of a production line.
You must have frequent communication with the personnel of the commercial, administrative and services department of the company.
You have to be open-minded to use multiple devices and software to perform tasks.
- Full realisation of services; family atmosphere and a co-operative team.
- Shaft alignment
- Condition monitoring
- Measurement and analysis in the predictive maintenance environment
- Project management (subsequent project planning done from engineering)
- Coordination and supervision of subcontractors
- Coordination of material orders for projects
- Commissioning of projects
- Providing training to customers
- On PRUFTECHNIK equipment,
- On PRUFTECHNIK software
- On predictive maintenance
- Management and execution of calibrations at ALI and CM
- Management of repairs and communication between customer and our Germany office
- Execution of simple repairs
- Stock management
- Service equipment
- Demo equipment
- Equipment for rental to customers
- Spare parts and accessories (cables, shims, ...)
- Management of the "systems" for services and the software and firmware in the ALI and CM areas.
For PRUFTECHNIK in Spain and Portugal, we are a small but highly international team with colleagues from Venezuela, Germany, Portugal and Spain and ranging age wise from the 30s – 50s. We do a lot of training on the job and all new employees have a personal training plan.
- University degree in Engineering
- Experience in maintenance
- Being used to working in small teams
- Experience to have worked in
- Efficient and autonomous working method
- Willingness to contribute and collaborate
- No vertigo
- No problems working in confined spaces or boats
- Like to work in different industries environments
- Like to work with new technologies and to evolve in / with new technologies
- We keep the world up and running
- We work with various industries, which assures, you work will not get boring.
- We enter regularly into new technologies for our service offer, to be better suited to serve our customers.
- You will have fun in learning and growing continuously in the work you do.
- We are a global team, supporting each other in personal and professional growth and development.
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com.
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation (www.fortive.com), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities FLU011634
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora