About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
java, spring, docker, kubernetes, microservices
A cutting-edge engineering solutions company. Our creative, smart and dedicated teams help our clients reach their goals, and maintain sustainable and long-lasting results. How do we achieve this? By making sure that our teams thrive and develop professionally. Strong advocates of hiring top talent and letting them do what they do best, we strive to create a workplace that allows for an open, collaborative and respectful culture.
What you´ll be doing
You will be working among a team of innovators and tech enthusiasts, based in Madrid or nearby. Collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to participate in the architecture, design, development, launching and maintenance of our web applications and API’s, you will be a strong team player with a can-do approach able to work under minimal supervision.
Some of your main tasks will include:
- Participating in the architecture, design, development and launching of web applications and API’s
- Ensuring that all technical requirements for new and current projects are captured, estimated, designed and implemented from a technical point of view
- Working independently on assigned components and tasks
- Maintaining existing/new web applications and API’s
- Maintaining quality control of applications and standards, ensuring best practices are followed
Knowledge and skills you need to have:
- A minimum of 8 years' experience with full-stack app development (Java 8+ in the server-side)
- Experience with the Spring ecosystem (core, Boot, Data, Cloud, …)
- Experience with Linux distributions (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS)
- Proficiency in developing and designing API’s
- Previous experience with microservice-based architecture
- Previous experience with containerisation technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience defining and implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with in-memory databases (Redis) and RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with event streaming (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Solid communication skills
- Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Scrum/Agile experience
Bonus points for the following:
- Any related certification (Java, Spring, Docker, DevOps, …)
- DevOps experience
- Knowledge of functional programming style
- Knowledge of reactive programming
- Knowledge of semantic/HTML5 and SASS/CSS3 valid coding
Why choose to work with us?
At FoshTech we offer everyone the chance to be the best version of themselves, develop professionally, and create strong working relationships. As well as offering a competitive salary, we also invest in our people's professional development and we want to see you grow and love what you do. We are dedicated to listening to our team's needs and we are constantly working on creating an environment in which you can feel at home.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
About this job Job type: Full-time Industry: Information Technology Company size: 1k-5k people Company type: Private Technologies amazon-web-services, linux, agile Job description Job Description We are currently looking for a really experienced data...
AICAD BUSINESS SCHOOL
La persona seleccionada, se incorporará a la empresa reportando al responsable de ingeniería de producto. Así, asumirá funciones relativas al perfil: - Asegurar el cumplimiento de las expectativas de los clientes y de todas las partes interesadas. -...