Lola Market is a startup founded in 2015 and based in Madrid.
With Lola Market, our customers can do their shopping online, selecting their products from different supermarkets or local markets of your city and receive your order within 1 hour.
Recently it has been acquired by Glovo so we are a part of a great company who is trying to change the world.
Since a few months ago, we have signed partnerships with Cabify and Aliexpress so their customers can also place their supermarket orders to Lola Market from those apps.
Lola Market offers the possibility of learning in a multicultural environment where diversity and inclusion are key to give incredible value to our product, people and our culture.
In Lola Market, you will work in a dynamic place while you will see how a Qcommerce sector company builds and develop business strategies and projects while having fun! Completing your internship with us, you will be able to be creative and provide your ideas to support the business while learning how day by day work is in a modern company with the objective of changing the world of the food delivery sector.
Are you interested? Keep reading!
Be a part of a team where you will be in charge of:
- Manage the company social networks (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter).
- Propose new ideas for content generation, dynamics with the community, contests and more.
- Engage with our followers to create a community, reinforcing the brand’s identity.
- Create high value content for our followers to establish Lola not only as another delivery service but as a brand who improves daily for our clients.
- Create reports that show our progress based on number of followers, interactions, initiatives and projects made.
- Immediate availability to join (or be able to do it as soon as possible)
- Valid D.N.I. or N.I.E
- Valid Spanish Social Security number
- Be proactive and autonomous to carry out the daily work.
- Having high written communication skills.
- Creative and be informed of new trends on social media.
- Positive and energetic attitude
- 6 months (At least a minimum of 4 months)
- 6 hours shifts, 5 days a week (Total of 30 hours a week adaptable to your teaching and studying needs)
- 9am to 3pm from Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sundays off
- 100% remote (you choose if you want to go to the office).
- Economic support: €300 (Monthly)
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora