- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience as a pre-sales engineer or a similar partner-facing role, including as a member of a professional services/systems engineering team.
- Experience with managed endpoint devices (e.g., Personal Computer/mobile), and the growing ecosystem of browser-based applications and collaboration tools.
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish fluently.
- Experience working with operating systems, including Chrome.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas of IT infrastructure: Networking (e.g., VPN, Wireless, protocols), Identity Management (e.g., SSO, SAML, ActiveDirectory), and Security (e.g., VPN, firewalls).
- Experience architecting and supporting software deployment for large enterprises within Device Management solutions and end-user computing.
- Familiarity with Android and Chrome (e.g., with Linux system architecture/administration, Java/HTML5 development, Android development, ADB, etc.).
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Our Customer Engineering team is critical in helping the regional market to recognize how Chrome Enterprise can meet customers’ business objectives, navigating technical considerations, managing concerns, and activating the technical sales/services capabilities of our Channel.
As a Customer Engineer on the technical sales team supporting the Enterprise segment, you will equip companies with Google tools to make technology at work more equitable, simple, secure, and shareable so that they may focus IT resources on areas that matter most. As a member of the team, you will inspire leading companies, and government agencies to work smarter with cloud or web-first strategies through Chrome Enterprise, and take advantage of advanced Enterprise capabilities for administrative controls.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with the Sales team to guide and accelerate the transition of leading companies, partners and government agencies to Chrome Enterprise, which encompasses Chrome Browser, Chrome OS, and management capabilities.
- Identify customers' business and technical requirements. Collect, synthesize, and analyze customer feedback to the product teams guiding future product direction.
- Devise and deliver solution proposals highlighting value statements against those needs, and bring Google’s innovation into their infrastructures. Confidently present to persuade a technology leadership audience.
- Identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments. Make recommendations on use cases, integration strategies, security, and device management policies required to successfully implement a complete solution.
- Lead technical aspects of solution evaluations including product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept facilitation, the coordination of supporting technical resources within Google and our channel.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora