- Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with user-interface design.
- Experience in designing and prototyping within Figma.
- Experience with interaction design.
- Ability to create confident and clean visual designs.
At Google, we follow a simple but vital premise: "Focus on the user and all else will follow." Google’s Visual Designers weave space, typography, color, iconography, and texture together to help people successfully navigate our products. We believe that all of our products should be beautiful and accessible.
Google User Experience (UX) is made up of multi-disciplinary teams of UX Designers, Researchers, Writers, Content Strategists, Program Managers, and Engineers: we care deeply about the people who use our products. The UX team plays an integral part in gathering insights about the behaviors and perceptions of people who use our products to inspire and inform design. We collaborate closely with each other and with engineering and product management to create industry-leading products that deliver value for the people who use them, and for Google’s businesses.
As a Visual Designer, you’ll rely on user-centered design methods to craft industry-leading user experiences—from concept to execution. Like all of our UX jobs, you’ll collaborate with your design partners to leverage and evolve the Google design language to build beautiful, innovative, inspired products that people love to use.
Elevate security for companies by creating a database of all malware that any legitimate security analyst can use to research and better understand threats. How does VirusTotal do this? It receives massive amounts of data and performs background analyses on the data, mines it, enriches it with relationships, and then produces an enhanced version of the information that’s useful to security professionals. The VirusTotal insights are crowdsourced from the community. Thanks to crowdsourcing, it has world-wide visibility into any kind of threat almost near real-time.
User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love. We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design. Our UX teams include designers, researchers, content strategists, and engineers who are passionate about quality, usability, and simplicity. We work on collaborative teams to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities and personalities. Our work touches billions while exemplifying a key principle that is core to Google’s philosophy: “Focus on the user and all else will follow.”
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering, User Experience, CS, and Marketing teams to drive features from research, to implementation, and roadmap capabilities for User Experience features, visual resources, to deliverables.
- Participate throughout the product design process (e.g., high-fidelity user interface designs and prototypes). Execute and implement innovative and achievable design solutions that provide meaningful user value.
- Be proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma).
- Be able to implement and execute innovative, insightful, and practical design solutions and relationships for driving user acquisition, retention, and engagement in VirusTotal.
- Assist with video editing.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora