Posted Date: Oct 21 2021
As part of our evolution to become a more Data Driven Company, GSK ViiV Spain is looking to incorporate a data analyst / visualization role to speed up on our transformation journey.
This role will contribute to stablish the critical requirements in terms of Data Foundations to better address Business needs and maximize the knowledge we host in house, leverages the power of data, analytics to, generate insights, and improve decision-making.
As part of the analytics team, this role creates data pipelines, transform and merge different data sources and create transformed data ready to be use in analytics, feeding our data foundations and enabling other roles as business translator. The role is also involved in data visualization initiatives finding synergies between areas and making possible to tell a story based on data.
Finally, the new team member will become part of the data mindset ambassadors, building a more data-focused culture and boosting our data driven journey.
Understand data sources, data flows and business needs - transform data into information and insights.
- Shape the local analytics ecosystem and design the measurement of multi- and omnichannel campaigns and solutions; support in optimizing multichannel programs by orchestrating continuous tracking.
- Activate insights into advice by translating analytical findings into marketing language and clear, visual and easy to understand business recommendations.
- Design, build and test new data pipelines and improve / modify existing if needed (data ingestion)
- Integrate / link and transform raw data to create curated data models optimized for analysis and data consumption (data transformation / data preparation)
- Evolve analytics data foundations
- Design, develop and maintain insightful PowerBI dashboards / tell a story via visualization
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
- Respond to and resolve internal data users problems / questions
- Work closely with tech teams, data stewards and business translators ensuring best data practices.
- Work with business users to design reusable / cross functions solutions and promote data culture.
- Provide internal training (data models, PowerBI dashboards)
- Link between data external partners and tech teams to define / implement / test data interfaces.
- Actively participate in the EU and Global Data community and collaborate with peers in other LOCs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Data Science, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Operations Research or related field is required
- Passion for driving business value add using data
- Passion for innovation and “can do” attitude
- Data engineering skills (pipelines, flow, transformations, azure)
- R or python experience
- Experience with reporting tools, data visualization (Power BI)
- Data preparation: Experience in integrating data feeds from various systems (including databases, e-mail, web reporting tools, fulfillment and other sources). Databricks experience will be a plus
- Knowledge of UX Design or data visualization will be a plus
- Curious about data technologies and finding uses and insights for all types of data
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving mind-set
- Knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of direct marketing analytics, database architecture and CRM, and SQL would be a benefit
- Working experience on pharma, CRM data would be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Good communication skillset, assertiveness and political skill. Demonstrated ability to convince stakeholders by simplifying often complex data.
- Creative and innovative team player with a high level of autonomy and responsibility, ready to take the challenge in a highly dynamic and agile environment
ViiV is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
ViiV does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact ViiV's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to ViiV. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and ViiV. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of ViiV. ViiVshall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, ViiV may be required to capture and report expenses ViiV incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure ViiV's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit ViiV's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Transversal Serveis Personals Fclp S.L.
Es Figueral, ES
Azierta Servicios Financieros
Barcelona y alrededores, ES
Sant Cugat del Vallès, ES
Castilla y León, ES