About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior
Industry: Cryptocurrency, Financial Technology, High Frequency Trading
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Private
java, reactjs, python, amazon-web-services, mysql
Java Software Engineer
Location: Malaga, Spain
GSR is a leading market-making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading. You will help to shape and build the cutting-edge tools used for real-time programmatic trading including market making, risk management, and proprietary trading strategies.
Our Software Engineers are involved in everything from product development to production support and work closely with the business teams to develop the firm’s service offering.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be:
- Work with the development team to build applications for the cryptocurrency trading platform with ultra low latency.
- Deliver high-quality code and technical documentation.
- Support and deliver multiple releases in production each day.
- Work to ensure high performance, security, and scalability of the trading applications.
- Participate in product design, implementation, and quality assurance.
- Provide ad-hoc technical support to the trading, business development, and operational teams.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a related field or role.
- Strong programming skills: Java (required), C++, Python (nice to have).
- Experience of databases (MySQL, Mongo, Influx, etc.).
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience of Linux, Docker a plus.
- Experience of a DevOps environment.
- Experience in web application technologies (React JS, etc.) a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong interest in the cryptocurrency market.
- Experience in the financial services industry, specialising in e-Trading / High Frequency Trading / Derivatives Trading support.
- Self-starter with fluent communication in written and spoken English.
GSR is a fast-growing programmatic trading company in the exciting world of cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2013, we are one of the first established players in a nascent space, and have developed a leading market position serving key exchanges and clients globally. GSR is an international company with offices in the UK, Switzerland, Spain, and Singapore.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Descripción del puesto Desde Inetum precisamos incorporar 2 perfiles de desarrollo fullstack (NodeJS + Angular) para colaborar en proyecto con uno de nuestros clientes más importantes del sector bancario. Los requisitos del perfil son los siguientes:...
QA Automation Engineer The Quality Assurance Automation Engineer is responsible for designing testing procedures and reporting on findings and system defects, while adhering to team deadlines and assigned deliverables. You will need to analyze the...