- This position is a remote/field-based sales role. The successful candidate needs to live in the assigned territory***
The Field Sales Engineer North Spain Region, will be key in shaping the future sales structure of Hach Industry Business in the Basque Country.
We are looking for a Field Sales Engineer (f/m/d) that will be establishing business relations with various industrial customers and in a company-provided vehicle. You take ownership for our existing and future customers in in Northern Spain (Focus on Bilbao but Territory includes Ovideo, León & Burgos).
This role will have to travel overnight 1 to 2 days a week on average with stays at any of our company-approved hotels.
You will be joining a diverse team of currently 11 Sales Engineers in Spain and will be working remote from home office.
At Hach, our vision is to provide valuable insights for experts in water and weather applications to help protect lives, the environment and infrastructure. You will be part of a culture working under the motto “Best team wins” where “Fun” and “Successful” goes hand in hand. Hach is a global company with a tradition to recognize and promote ambitious people.
Training will occur over the first 90 days of employment and will include trips to our customer sites. The majority of training is on the job mentorship with more senior service technicians and sales team members on ride-a-longs.
The position holder will focus on building and maintaining excellent relationships to regional customers and advise and consult them in developing their business by implementing standard instrumentation and solutions process from Hach.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fulfillment of the sales targets assigned according to the KPIs.
- Carrying out commercial activities and visits to industrial clients to achieve sales targets.
- Technical support, advice to potential clients for the identification of needs and better solutions to projects and applications.
- Preparation of technical and commercial offers.
- Commercial monitoring.
- Promotion of new clients in certain industrial sectors.
- Related business activities.
- Collaboration with the departments: Technical Service, Finance, Marketing, Administrative Department.
- Carrying out projects aligned with the strategy of the global company at the regional level.
- Experience with industrial clients and sales to international companies (B2B).
- Engineering, chemistry, process technology or related degree required.
- High mobility and willingness to travel.
- Full clean driver's licence
- Spanish - professional level
- As part of the Danaher Corporation you can develop internationally within one of our 30+ companies
- TRUST: We give you the flexibility you need to do your job your way. We hold you accountable for the results of your work - not for the hours you put in.
- In-line with your needs: We train our associates in our DBS University on Process Improvement, Sales Funnel Development, Transactional Marketing and many more
- Competitive Salary + Bonus + Company car
- you will join one of the fastest growing & innovative Fortune 500 companies in the world
- we live and breathe diversity (https://sustainability.danaher.com/)
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora