About this job
Compensation: €40k - 50k
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Role: Backend Developer
Industry: Cloud-Based Solutions, DevOps, Software Development
Company size: 1k–5k people
Company type: Private
java, spring, git, jenkins, amazon-web-services
We are looking for a Back End Engineer that will help us WOW our customers. Come and join one of the leaders in innovative business software.
- Owning your (team’s) code from solution design, coding, deployment, execution and troubleshooting up until production.
- Build reliable, secure and performant backend applications that serve our web applications.
- Build reliable, secure and performant third party integrations.
- You will be part of an agile team working on a product that serves major customers with tens of thousands of users.
- Close collaboration with the different technology guilds that spawn across the product and the Barcelona office.
- Proven Experience on backend development based on Java/JEE + Spring Framework (Boot, MVC, Security, JPA…)
- Excellent knowledge in object-oriented analysis, design and implementation, as well as in the use of design patterns, API first. Understanding of and ability to make architectural decisions.
- Good development practices such as clean code, testing, reviewing code, security by default.
- Familiar with GIT as version control and build tools such as maven.
- CICD, Jenkins, Docker, ELK, Kubernetes and or AWS are a plus.
- Fluency in English.
- A good team player who is self-driven.
- Ownership and result oriented person.
What's awaiting you?
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to develop your talent with a goal-oriented team.
- Trainings and conferences paid when applicable.
- A modern technology stack
- An open, dynamic, and flexible corporate culture. Flexible working hours within a given frame and home office
- Participation in company events in our international offices
- A high-end MacBook Pro or PC.
- Perks such as flexible benefits plan, company paid Private Health Insurance, Sponsored gym membership, drinks and snacks in the kitchen area, and more!
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Descripción del puesto Desde Inetum precisamos incorporar 2 perfiles de desarrollo fullstack (NodeJS + Angular) para colaborar en proyecto con uno de nuestros clientes más importantes del sector bancario. Los requisitos del perfil son los siguientes:...
QA Automation Engineer The Quality Assurance Automation Engineer is responsible for designing testing procedures and reporting on findings and system defects, while adhering to team deadlines and assigned deliverables. You will need to analyze the...