HAYS is collaborating with a Software Development company based in London. They create web design, software and they search solutions to help organisations in order to achieve the goals and grow the brands of their clients. The company was founded in 2000 and they work for different industries such as Charity, Start Ups, Healthcare, Fintech, Government & Public Sector, Retail & Ecommerce and Property. They have expertise in Cyber Security, Support, Technologies, Digital Transformation, Software Rescue, Agile Software and Change Management.
We are looking for a Lead Software Developer, to expand their team and take a leading role in their Development teams.
What would your duties be?
- Leading role in their development teams.
- Responsible of the full project development lifecycle.
- Hands-on development role and client-facing role.
- Capturing requirements directly from clients as well as managing your own work schedule along with any members of your project team.
- Delivering outstanding solutions following an agile approach with a real focus on good engineering practices.
- Making key architectural decisions; advising both the clients and your team members on development, design, and technology choices.
Which are the requirements for this position?
- Strong Technical Team Leadership experience with a desire to nurture the aspirations and ambitions of the teammates.
- Experience with PHP 7 + Laravel.
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills.
- Broad knowledge of technical principles and software design patterns.
- Strong communication skills across multiple audiences.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
What we offer?
- 100% Remote.
- Stable Project.
- Office location: Barcelona.
We are waiting for profiles like yours, passionate about technology and who want to face a new challenge. If this is your case, sign up for the offer so we can tell you more!
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora