Honeywell is looking for his new Account Manager (Storage Terminals, Oil and Gas).
Primary customer interface responsible for the development of business, and management of relationships, with specifics customers in Spain and Portugal.
Understanding of the customer’s business, drivers, and organization, and an understanding of the value that Honeywell brings to the customer to drive to real business outcomes.
Dissemination of key messages, initiatives, and of information pertaining to the value Honeywell brings to that specific customer at all levels of the customer’s organization.
Business partner to the customer, establishes a defensible barrier to competitors, maximizes the business potential of their customers, and acts as the primary supplier interface for all products, solutions and services with this customer.
Champions the customers’ needs and requirements within the Honeywell organization
Develop and sustain long term customer relationships;
Establish these relationships while engaging customers at all levels including senior levels of the customer organization;
Early engagement in the customer buying process diagnosing customers needs and tailoring solutions to match.
Manages the day to day and strategic: maintaining a balanced approach to superior customer service and strategic account planning; quarterly results and long term account goals;
Identifies new sales opportunities and focuses on providing consultative support by building value propositions for solutions into the account;
Manage and build customer contacts, serving as the customer’s ambassador, “trusted advisor” and advocate;
Focal point for relationship strategies, account and sales plans, proposal strategies, contract negotiations, etc. Drives sales campaign and LOB strategic initiatives, Plan for account growth in the long term.
Industrial customers in the oil and gas storage sector including, technical and engineering staff, commercial and purchasing staff, company executives. Customers at all levels in an organization including executive level decision makers;
pursue growth through regular face to face meetings and winning new customers to enlarge the assigned customer base
Work Experience Required
- Product, solution and service sales (automation industry). Proven track record of success in the industry/ business environment
- Building and maintaining relations at customers (different levels)
- Managing both simple and complex sales, including early engagement in the customer buying cycle at senior levels, building long-term strategic and executive relationships, team selling and opportunity planning
- Asset / product lifecycle planning with customers to expose and solve both current and upcoming obsolescence, and renovate current products through upgrades
- Previous working experience in a complex organization
- Understand the value proposition of Honeywell and all the company has to offer
- Understand the strategic direction of Honeywell
- Account Management, ability to use market and marketing data to build successful accounts plans
- Ability to assess and align with industry and market trends
- Ability to assess and exploit customers’ businesses and drivers
- Financial and business acumen
- Knowledge of commercial terms, contract terms, etc.
- Alignment with internal sales process and systems
- Knowledge and experience of the storage terminal sector in the oil and gas industry (Preferred)
- Knowledge of instrumentation and control equipment, preferably in custody transfer(Preferred)
- Awareness/knowledge of Hazardous Area Certification and associated equipment(Preferred)
- JOB ID: HRD189697
- Category: Sales
- Location: Floors G, 1-3, LA CALLE MARÍA DE PORTUGAL,Madrid,MADRID,28050,Spain
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora