About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Backend Developer
php, symfony2, docker
About the job
i-surance is a young and fast-growing provider of insurance programs, partnering with telecom operators and retailers to provide their customers with a superior value proposition. Since our foundation in 2012 in Zurich, we have become market leader in our core segments and are rapidly scaling across the insurance market in Europe. Our operations are based in 2 European hubs, Berlin and in Barcelona, along with our sales offices in Zurich and Paris.
We offer innovative insurance programs for a variety of industries to strengthen their core business, inspired with unique customer experience and generate attractive financial contributions both for us and our partners. We are constantly developing and introducing new, offerings by combining insurance benefits with attractive services that enable us to offer unique services to our partners' customers applying the B2B2C business model.
To join the talent pool for our Development Team, we are looking for a talented PHP Backend Developer.
The ideal candidate is a tech-savvy person who is curious about new technologies and keen on applying best coding practices.
You are a hands-on person with strong experience in designing and building digital products, from architecture to data model. In your role, you will be co-responsible for the design and development of our own insurance platform as well as the identification and implementation of new technologies which allow us to differentiate from competitors in the market.
- Able to design and implement the architecture based on microservices under event driven topologies.
- Develop, test and document new features applying best practices and procedures under an agile methodology and DDD (Domain Driven Design)
- Identify and implement new technologies and tools to drive efficiency and differentiation in the market
- Support the maintenance of our great team spirit
- Experience designing and implementing micro-services
- Coding following best practices including Testing, DDD, SOLID and Software Craftsmanship.
- Experience with latest versions of Symfony 4, using PHP7, OOD and Dependency Injection
- Solid experience with REST based APIs
- Experience building modern architectures (eg. hexagonal )
- Experience in Startup environment.
- Experience building and developing Container Based Services (Docker, Docker Swarm, ECS)
- Experience in CI/CD environments with Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins, CircleCI or Gitlab
- Attention to detail and product ownership
- Strong team spirit, enjoy working in a multi-cultural team
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Curious to continuously learn and explore new approaches/technologies
- Knowledge on other languages are welcome, eg. go, python.
- Permanent contract
- Competitive compensation depending experience.
- International working environment
- Free coffee
- Remote Work Policy in Place.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Location: Barcelona (Spain) Key Responsibilities: - Partner with the business to provide consultancy, translate the business needs into master data requirements? Perform master data management: extraction, transformation, merges, validation and many...
For two projects that are going to kick off on short notice, we need an extra Embedded Software engineer that can support the extend the Embedded Software group of the Electronic Systems & IoT department of Philips Innovation Services (PInS)...