We are looking for a Senior Sales Manager to join a challenging project within iBanFirst based in our Madrid branch.
If you have experience in FX sales from an FX broker or fintech and great commercial skills, we offer you the opportunity to join a dynamic and agile entity where you can carry out your professional development with management responsibilities.
What You Will Do
- Manage a very dynamic and enthusiastic FX sales group.
- Active market prospecting, focused on finding new clients.
- Meeting and visiting prospects and clients.
- Elaboration and follow-up of budgets.
- Responsible for establishing the communication process between new clients and the company, sharing needs and optimizing the efforts and resources of the team involved in each of the opportunities managed.
- Mentor and manage Junior Sales Executives.
- Negotiating and closing sales by building a good relationship with customers.
- Completed university studies: bachelor's degree (ADE, Law, Finance, or similar).
- Experience of 3 years in similar positions in the FX broker/fintech industry.
- Negotiation skills.
- A track record of success in closing sales and delivering quality services.
- Interest in sales and in achieving commercial objectives.
- Native Spanish and a high level of English.
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst in Spain
- A professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
Founded in 2013, iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo en Madrid
KEO SANG SPAIN
Key Account Sales Manager30 May
Event Sales Manager30 May
PV Solution Sales Manager23 May
Sales Manager - Madrid22 May
Key Account Sales Manager22 May
San Sebastián de los Reyes, ES