- MAIN TASKS
Maintaining and extending the current capabilities of the user interfaces that provide insights (KPIs) and friendly access (Dashboard) to the In Situ TAC data & products. The successful candidate will also maintain & develop auxiliary interfaces like the Provider Catalog and the Product Catalog. The development is to be carried out with the support of a dedicated working group involving organizations such Ifremer (ifremer.fr), Puertos del Estado (puertos.es) and HCMR (hcmr.gr).
In addition to this, the successful candidate will support the development of materials (typically Jupyter notebooks, videos, presentations) for Training Workshops illustrating how to discover, download and visualize this data for increasing user engagement. The resulting material will be exposed in the In Situ TAC github, site that the successful candidate is also expected to manage.
- ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS
High Level Degree in Computer Science, Marine Science, Oceanography, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related field.
* Good programming skills.
* Map visualization libraries: Open Layers / Google Maps / LeafletJS / Web Map
Services / formato geoJSON.
* High level in English (written and oral).
* Python backend programming (eg. flask, django).
* Sound knowledge on marine infrastructures and research.
* Processing and analysis of oceanographic data provided by a wide range of platforms (oceanographic buoys, drifters, gliders, high frequency radar, etc.).
* NetCDF format (Java/Matlab/Python APIs)
* Python libraries for scientific computing and visualization (numpy, matplotlib, pandas etc).
* User level on software for oceanographic data like Ocean Data View (ODV) and Panoply.
* Knowledge in API Rest.
* Knowledge in NoSQL DDBB (mongodb).
* Tutorials and user guides developments.
* Web-based compilers (notebooks) and platforms (binder).
* Data visualization on maps and high quality graphical material.
* Experience in I+D+i projects
* Experience in remote projects.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora