Your day to day What’s the internship? As Revenue & Reservations intern, you’ll be supporting the department in all required areas, including market analysis, managing reservations and solving incidents for guests. You’ll be supervised by the Revenue & Reservations team. Your day-to-day
- Book and enter room reservation requests using the Property Management System.
- Enter rooming lists while ensuring accuracy, as required.
- Update reservations ensuring a flawless check in and check out process.
- Ensure revenue is maximized by up-selling guest rooms and recommending hotel facilities.
- Dealing with reservations via email or by phone: creating and confirming corporate and individual reservations.
- Set and change the hotel rates daily on the different extranet partners. What we need from you What we need from you
- Currently studying a bachelor’s degree in hospitality or related field.
- Previous hotel knowledge and experience in operational departments will be valuable.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Proactive, positive, energetic, dynamic, emphatic, team-worker and with passion for hospitality. What we offer What to expect from us
- 300€ gross monthly.
- Training programmes and access to IHG’s training tool.
- Meals included on shift.
- Cool environment and lots of fun!
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora