Kimpton Aysla Mallorca is a sanctuary of calm and well-being, nestled among the lush foliage of sunny southern Mallorca. A progressive take on country-club life, where active leisure meets utter relaxation, and touches of tradition blend with modern values. This is modern lifestyle lux – Mallorca style.
Why We're Here
We believe heartfelt, human connections make people's lives better. Especially the people who work here.
Our founder, Bill Kimpton rebelled against impersonal, generic hospitality that makes people feel disconnected. He initiated a new boutique hotel standard and environment where people could connect, from the heart. That was the goal then, and it is still our purpose today.
Your work here has meaning. You're here to improve the lives of coworkers, guests, owners, communities, and together we make that happen. It's what drives all that we do. Every day you can improve lives in your own, unique way and you can expect the same in return. It all starts with you.
How We're Different
Our San Francisco-born entrepreneurial spirit and zest for life kick started this culture in 1981, and it shines through to this day.
It all flows from you. The lively, rebellious, genuine you - with your diverse background, talents, experiences, and plucky personality - is fully welcome, and celebrated here. Because we know that when people can be themselves at work, they shine.
That's what we seek out and celebrate. It's people of all kinds who share a knack for creativity and self-leadership. People who don't need to be told what to do to get things done. People who have an innate passion for making others' lives better.
It adds up to a work environment that's a bit quirky, irreverent, exciting, uncommon, empowering, and downright exceptional. Guests feel it; you'll feel it too.
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
Differences make a difference. We are committed to creating a culture that reflects the diversity of our hotel and restaurant guests. With that goal in mind, we encourage each of our employees to understand, accept, and celebrate differences among people. That includes different personalities, lifestyles, work styles, education, and experience. We also welcome and embrace people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, physical abilities, sexual orientation, gender identities and genders.
Be Yourself – Lead Yourself – Make it Count
As Marketing intern you’ll be supporting the department in all required areas, including marketing campaigns, growth strategies and social media.
You’ll be supervised by the Marketing Manager.
- General support to the department.
- Market analysis.
- Generate content and manage social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Tripadvisor, etc.) in alignment with brand voice.
- Marketing campaigns and digital marketing strategy.
- Track and analyze success of digital marketing campaigns based on KPIs and goals.
- Follow-up and improvement of SEO/SEM.
- Identify visual asset needs and coordinate all photo & video shoots as needed.
- Quotation's follow-ups.
- Create, manage and send contracts to clients.
- Prospect and qualify new business.
- Sales agenda.
- Achieve goals as assigned.
- Support in sales plans.
- Currently studying a bachelor’s degree in hospitality or related field.
- Previous hotel knowledge and experience in operational departments will be valuable.
- Must be fluent in local language and English.
- Proactive, positive, energetic, dynamic, emphatic, team-worker and with passion for sales & marketing area.
- 350€ gross monthly.
- Training programmes and access to IHG’s training tool.
- Meals included on shift.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo de Director en Illes Balears
Ibiza Country Villas
DIRECTOR/A HOTEL31 May
Illes Balears, ES
Palma , ES