Our EMEA Strategic Customer Engagement team comprises of Enterprise Architecture, Digital Strategy and Value Engineering working in close concert with Account leadership and partnering with our most Strategic Customers to define, drive and deliver Customer Success through an Enterprise focus on business transformation and value.
We now have an exciting vacancy for an experienced Enterprise Architect / Senior Business Transformation Leader to join our Strategic Customer engagement team with the mission to deliver Customer Success for our largest Customer accounts and helping Infor to deliver our strategic growth plans in EMEA.
As an Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for partnering with business leadership for a number of Strategic Customer accounts:
- Orchestrating our Strategic Customer Engagement framework and a ‘One Infor’ approach across the Customer engagement lifecycle – integrating Digital, Value Engineering through to Consulting and Services and cross-functional teams.
- Architecture Definition (current and future state) across all architectural domains – from Business (Strategy, Organisation & Process) Architecture through Information (Application & Data) and Technology Architecture.
- Phased multi-year Roadmap planning, including collaboration with and transition to multi-functional delivery teams.
- Enterprise transformation governance, overseeing the delivery of agreed priority business outcomes and value across multi-year transformational programmes.
Our Strategic Customer Engagement framework will enable us to:
- Proactively focus on the Customer account and partnership, as opposed to individual opportunities, driving and delivering Customer Success through virtuous cycles of mutual benefit.
- Align with the business executive leadership and the line-of-business (LOB) leaders by speaking their language, defining the required business transformational journey and phased priority business outcomes as well as proposing solutions powered by Infor that enable delivery of Customer Success.
Knowledge and Skills, you bring to the organization:
· MBA or Master’s degree preferred
· Architecture certifications e.g TOGAF.
Skills and Experience:
Enterprise Strategy and Architecture Experience
- Knowledge of architecture frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Consulting experience focused on end-to-end transformational architectures.
- Ability to define coherent architectures across all domains - capability across all architectural domains (Business, Application, Data & Technology).
- Current and Future State architecture definition including creation and Management of roadmaps.
- Ability to bring Industry thought leadership, and relevant digital innovation expertise to support key industry / business operations and transformation – ability to both vision and make practical i.e. discuss how and where to get started.
- Ability to lead integrated teams and be an efficient liaison between customer account, sales, development, project, and services teams.
- Executive relationships – ability to discuss architecture from an enterprise ‘big picture’ perspective combined with ability to build trust, credibility and strong partnerships with business leaders.
- Able to facilitate executive sessions and executive meetings
- Develop quality deliverables and presentations for respective stakeholders from Executive team down.
- Transformation experience-planning and implementation.
Process/Data and Architecture
- Has deep understanding of end-to-end processes and uniqueness within industry group.
- Able to create core architectural artifacts and communicate best practices to customer.
- Lead and facilitate Infor Agility workshops (why not?) and coordinate across application SME’s to develop end to end process picture and gap assessment from standard.
- Data: understand architecture, governance, big data concepts.
- Ability to build and maintain strong executive level relationships and customer partnerships
- Leadership of integrated, global, multi-functional teams.
- Ability to liaise and build relationships with all Infor teams to effect a streamlined customer engagement across the lifecycle.
What’s in it for you?
At Infor, we are highly invested in the success of our people. We strive to make Infor a great company to do business with—and an awesome place to work. We recruit passionate people, cultivate an inclusive work environment, and encourage volunteerism in our communities.
For the successful candidate we offer a competitive package as well as a stimulating environment that allows real growth opportunities. We have a fast-paced, performance-driven culture that rewards results and offer opportunities to talented individuals throughout our global organization.
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age or individuals with disabilities.
The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in the future but this is a guide to the overall role. Please find further information here: http://www.infor.com
If you recognize yourself in this description and are interested in joining us to build the future of our company, please apply and send your CV
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us in 2 weeks’ time, please consider your submission declined.
Últimas ofertas de Atención al cliente
Empresa de distribución y servicio, selecciona 5 personas para promocionar diferentes productos y servicios. Vodafone empresas, Adamo, etc. Buen trato con el público Buena imagen Incorporación inmediata Formación y desarrollo interno, a cargo de la...
Descripción de la oferta No es necesaria experiencia, formación a cargo de la empresa y una gran posibilidad de crecimiento interno. Entre las tareas a desempeñar se encuentran realizar visitas a viviendas, gestionar negociaciones con clientes...