Division: Data Centres
Location: Europe, Spain or Netherlands
Our people are at the heart of our business, and we are committed to fostering a culture that inspires, supports, and encourages our people to build something special. Our success as a business relies on our people who work across our sites, operational teams and enabling departments, and through their hard work, commitment, and talent, play their role in ISG achieving our vision to deliver places for people and businesses to thrive.
Responsible for all financial aspects of the project working closely with the Campus Commercial Director and Project Leaders. Helping lead the setting up and delivery of a new data centre.
- To take active responsibility for all financial procedures in conjunction with the Campus Commercial Manager.
- To suggest trade contractors, systems and manufacturers for team appraisal.
- To take a lead role in the valuation process.
- To actively promote Interior philosophy and culture.
- Be aware of element costings and costs/ft2.
- Develop initial project budget and agree detailed cost plan with the Senior Commercial Manager for agreement with the professional team.
- Confirm project insurance arrangements.
- Prepare and monitor Bid Package Tender Schedule.
- Advise on product selection, specifications and assist with value engineering exercises.
- Advise on selection of Works Contractors.
- Monitor the information flow both to and from Interior plc to ensure that work undertaken by ISG and works contractors is fully authorised at all times.
- Instruct accounts to invoice clients.
- Instruct accounts to pay subcontractors and suppliers.
- Prepare final account reconciliation (CVR), create regular budget and price updates, update computerised cost control system and prepare the monthly cost and progress report for Interior directors responsible.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Previous experience of successfully carrying out the Commercial Management role on a large project, £50 M + and its delivery within the time and budget constraints to a high quality.
- Mechanical & Electrical experience preferred
- Preferably previous experience of construction work on existing buildings.
- Recent experience with tender bid issue, review and analysis procedures, Works Contract preparation, cost reporting and valuation procedures.
- Good all-round fabric and services package experience
- Acts as the lynch pin with the day to day running of the project in terms of procurement and financial control and as a result must be an effective communicator.
- Takes on role of mentor to ACM and support staff.
- Acts as the key co-ordinator with the professional team and Works Contractors in respect to the valuation process
- Recognised qualification in a building related subject
Join us and you'll find a range of high-quality learning and development opportunities. We see this as a key part of our success because it means we can be agile and innovative to meet constantly changing business needs, now and for the future. That's why we'll ensure you continue developing, so you're always prepared for what's next.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora