We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
The role is part of a JLL team working closely with one of our most dynamic & fast-growing Clients – Amazon GREF. JLL partners with Amazon GREF to deliver a wide range of corporate real estate services.
We are seeking an IFM Workplace Delivery Manager for our dynamic and forward thinking commercial real estate client and its-dedicated Workplace team. As the IFM Workplace Delivery Manager, you will be exposed to commercial change management and focused on the IFM priorities in workplace strategy and workplace consulting.
In this role, you will perform a wide range of activities supporting the Amazon GREF’s choice-based working program roll out across its EMEA portfolio. Working on multiple projects, you will provide end-to-end services across the life-cycle of workplace. The ideal candidate for this position is passionate about delivering creative, dynamic workspace that not only inspire people but is in harmony with business needs, and is motivated by delivering truly innovative workplace solutions within a high-level framework.
The IFM Workplace Delivery Manager is highly organized, are able to deep dive into problems to drive resolution but have an eye for detail and enjoy using data to understand more about how people use workspace. You will have some experience with space planning, accommodation strategy, moves and changes and workplace change.
Stakeholder management skills are very important in being successful in this role as well as an excellent understanding in change management principles.
What This Job Involves
- Use data and metrics to analyse and understand how effective the program is at an IFM EMEA region and site level
- Oversee the upkeep of the EMEA IFM toolkit, aligning with the Global Workplace team where appropriate
- Report against all projects versus goals using critical milestones
- Oversee utilization studies – ensuring we get best value from our vendor(s), have a consistent methodology and drive the development of automated solutions
- Provide the wider Workplace team with tailored reporting at a business level to support business partnering initiatives
- Act as an ambassador for the program driving quality and best practice
- Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Provide basic guidance on and training to new, external individuals across various areas of the program
- Coordinate between various departments/teams to obtain holistic views and inputs, enhance team collaboration and dialogue
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
- Proven in workplace consultancy and facilities management practical experience, preferably in multi-cultural corporate environment
- Workplace experience within IFM
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relatable subject
- An analytical thinker with the ability to problem solve based on data and logic
- Exceptional in your written and verbal communication skills
- Able to simultaneously manage multiple projects while making a day-to-day impact
- Positive and energetic in attitude and ability to adapt in a changing and growing organization
- Able to regularly travel internationally to meet client and business needs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) to meet the workplace and analytical requirements of the role
- Able to use data and metrics to analyse and understand how effective agile workspace programs can be delivered and generate creative solutions in a fast-paced client organisation across the region and at site level
- Accurate in administering document and program updates and document control
- Able to deliver accurate up-to-date project reports
- Experienced in utilization studies and driving value from vendors
- Confident in managing stakeholders and building relationships across the region
- Able to evidence proven track record in achieving workplace programs on time and within budget
- Confident in presenting and training workspace materials
- Exceptional in coordination skills
- Technically experienced with AutoCAD, CAFM and Excel (would be advantageous)
- Knowledgeable of office procedures and an attitude to accept responsibilities and to work autonomously as required, but also participate as a team member within the business unit.
- Interpersonal with the ability to interact with project teams – in-house and external
- Comfortable with short deadlines and “making things happen”
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Able to win the trust and co-operation of key program stakeholders
- Naturally helpful and friendly manner
- Strong in problem assessment and problem solving
- Capable in information gathering and information monitoring
- Have attention to detail and accuracy
- You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Privacy Statement
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected] This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora