We are looking for a quality technician to fulfill all technical and quality dossiers as per customer orders specifications. experienced in industrial supplies environments, with knowledge about:
- Industrial design/engineering technologies.
- Materials specifications.
- Quality assurance. Quality documentations. Industrial and technology standards.
- Process rotating equipment knowledge.
- Spanish as mother language. Capable to understand specifications in English language and keep written English language communications.
- Windows, Office pack and SAP environment skilled.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The employee will support and maintain a comprehensive storage and sharing documentation system to fulfill customer expectations related to required quality documentation and dossiers supporting orders requirements.
- The employee will deliver the required customer service levels to the different stakeholders to grant proper management of quality requirements.
- The employee will need to get in contact with internal and external stakeholders to develop the assigned tasks in a coordinated way.
- The employee will report to Technical Office Manager, working under the rules, standards and procedures stablished by John Crane Group, respecting all stablished in our Code of Business Ethics.
Diversity & Inclusion
We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics. We are proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we celebrate, support, and embrace diversity.
We are looking for a technician degree employee:
- Proven technical background.
- Fluent speak and written English.
- Open minded.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to get on with multi-functional and multi-nationality peers.
- Ready to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Problem solver.
- Follow procedures and rules related to EHS according to Group requirements.
- Respect Code of Business Ethics.
At Smiths we apply leading-edge technology to design, manufacture and deliver market-leading innovative solutions that meet our customers' evolving needs, and touch the lives of millions of people every day. We are a FTSE100, global business of around 14,600 colleagues, based in 50+ countries. Our solutions have a real impact on lives across the planet, enabling industry, improving healthcare, enhancing security, advancing connectivity and supporting new homes. Our products and services are often critical to our customer s’ operations, while our proprietary technology and high service levels help create competitive advantage. We welcome colleagues with a curious mind, who are happy with responsibility, enjoy a challenge and are attracted by the idea of working at a business with a 170+ year history of innovation, and five global divisions, all experts in their field.
About John Crane
John Crane (www.johncrane.com) is a global leader in rotating equipment solutions, supplying engineered technologies and services to process industries. The company designs and manufactures a variety of products including mechanical seals and systems, couplings, bearings, filtration systems and predictive digital monitoring technologies. John Crane customer service is accessed through a global network of more than 200 sales and service facilities in over 50 countries. Fiscal year 2016 revenue was greater than 1 Billion USD (£830m). John Crane is part of Smiths Group (www.smiths.com), a global leader in applying advanced technologies for markets in threat and contraband detection, energy, medical devices, communications, and engineered components.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora