About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Industry: Automation, Logistics and Supply Chain
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Private
reactjs, terraform, go, amazon-web-services
- As a Technical Lead you develop cloud-native solutions in cross-functional teams.
- You define solutions and translate business requirements into technical design working with Product owners and delivery.
- You combine modern frontend, backend and IoT technologies to build innovative intralogistics solutions.
- You take the technical leadership as a servant leader.
- As a Software Developer you are part of the team and mentor for younger colleagues.
- You advise our stakeholders as a sparring partner.
- You take responsibility for the entire deployment process and the successful operation of the developed solutions.
- You collaborate with the international architecture team, give the right impulses, and ensure the efficient implementation of the IT solution roadmap.
- You deliver commitments within timelines and quality parameters
- You maintain a high bar for quality and performance of product with attention to detail and automated testing.
- Degree in technology, computer science or similar education.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with modern cloud-native (AWS) and web technology (e.g., React, Go, Terraform, Serverless Computing, AWS etc.) and as Tech Lead.
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, software engineering skills and development best practices.
- Awareness of software ownership, quality, maintainability and interoperability concepts.
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle from design to deployment.
- Infrastructure as code, continuous delivery and DevOps culture. Expertise in building large-scale web applications.
- Very high level of spoken and written English.
- Ability to establish trust with team members with a lead-by-example style. Excellent communication skills and team player.
- Pattern of continuous learning, flexibility and adaptability.
- Creative, organized, solution-oriented, analytical and critical thinking.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
AWS EMEA SARL (Spain Branch)
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the Customer Experience industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an experienced candidate to work with a selected group of our Global and National System Integrators (SIs) to evolve and...
¿Tienes experiencia participando en proyectos de RRHH en grandes compañías ?¿Te interesa un contrato temporal que te permitirá formar parte de la compañía líder en productos petrolíferos en España? Si es así, ¡No dejes pasar tu oportunidad! El Grupo...