Kenmei Technologies is a Spanish company based in Valencia founded by telecoms and software experts, focused on providing data intelligence with machine-based decisioning, automating network operations and customer assurance, to help operators to deal with the incoming increase of network complexity.
We are looking for a Big Data Senior Developer
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Cloud and Applications Architect to work in innovative projects, linking the worlds of development, business-oriented use cases and data science. You would be analyzing and coalescing the inputs from multiple stakeholders, specifying processing pipelines, selecting toolkits and platforms, and interfacing with key clients.
Your passion for technology, design patterns and new trends will be a key asset for Kenmei to build new products and services.
Skills and Qualifications
• 5 years of proven domain knowledge of Big Data and Data Science ecosystems. Domain knowledge includes Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, AI/ML, both on-premises and Cloud architectures.
• Proven expertise in creating detailed technical architectures and product solutions for specified needs. Solution sizing/costing and configuration.
• Ability to interact with all customer roles such as CIO, CTO, IT Architects, technical staff and business uses.
• Problem-solving aptitude.
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or another quantitative field is preferred.
• Design and test scalable data architectures for both on-premises and cloud-native environments.
• Expertise in conducting PoCs tailored to assess the viability, pros and cons of future the frameworks, pipelines and languages employed by the company.
• Understand pain points in current state for the different stakeholders (development teams, data science teams, data governance, etc).
• To provide detailed product presentations to educate customers and presentation skills.
• Assist in development of capability roadmap.
Benefits of working at Kenmei
• Competitive Salary
• Flexible working hours and short working days on Fridays and during summertime
• Cutting edge technology and innovative and challenging projects
• Ongoing training and career development
• International environment and the best working atmosphere
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Granada, La, ES
Key ResponsibilitiesAdopt and ensure adherence to standard ST project standards; and build out deviation of standards within the standard structureDirect and plan the work, objectives and resource models for transition to Operations...
Job DescriptionInsurance and Assistance International Company is looking for the Main Office based in Barcelona (Spain) a Business Controller. MISSIONAnalyse financial performance for own area of responsibility/ Risks and and manage regular reporting...