About this job
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Industry: Online Travel, Travel Tech
Company size: 1k–5k people
Company type: Private
The role of Bot Protection Engineer consists of supporting the scraping platform, building tooling and automation to curb blocking, analyzing data to uncover patterns of blocking, and assisting with incidents and outages.
What will you do?
- Design novel bot workaround techniques
- Analyze data to uncover blocking techniques and apply solutions to prevent them
- Implement effective countermeasures to stop blocking our services based on the identified patterns
- Partner with internal teams to help shape and develop bot prevention technology
- Assist Operations teams (Autobooking, Data-Acquisition, Ancillaries) with incidents and outages
What do we expect?
- 2+ years of experience in the adversarial space working on Scraping or Reverse Engineering
- Good understanding of browser internals and various fingerprinting variables
- Deep understanding of networking protocols
- Good understanding of browsers and mobile apps operations
- Great ability to recognize and analyze problems
- Willingness to deal with the problem until it's resolved
- Agility and willingness to deal with a high level of ambiguity, change, and pressures of high-profile incidents
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we’re a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe).
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
- We can offer remote cooperation.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
PANEL Sistemas Informáticos
¿Quieres formar parte del #TeamPanel? Ampliamos nuestro equipo y nos gustaría contar contigo para formar parte de un proyecto en el que estamos trabajando integrados en cliente. Requisitos de la oferta... Experiencia de al menos 3 años en .NET, C#...
PANEL Sistemas Informáticos
¿Quieres formar parte del #TeamPanel? Ampliamos nuestro equipo y nos gustaría contar contigo para formar parte de un proyecto en el que estamos trabajando integrados en cliente. Requisitos de la oferta... Experiencia de al menos 3 años en Android...