As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will:
- Be a part of a leading vulnerability intelligence service protecting critical products and infrastructure.
- Evaluate disclosed security vulnerabilities affecting third-party components and propose appropriate solutions.
- Contribute to the improvement of the the vulnerability intelligence service.
To make a difference, you must have:
- University degree in computer science, cyber security or related fields.
- Proficiency in technical written and spoken English.
- Excellent knowledge of information technologies, operating systems, software development and/or network administration.
- Keen eye for detail, combined with great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to deepen your knowledge in various areas of cyber security.
This position is open to hire in either our Cybersecurity hubs (Portugal or Spain). Please, submit your CV in English. Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
Do you want to know more about our team? https://www.vilocify.com
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora