About this job
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Database Administrator, Full Stack Developer
Industry: Agile Software Development, Software Development, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 11-50 people
Company type: Private
oracle, java, event-driven, apache-kafka, elasticsearch
We are thrilled to announce an opening for our project with a European Union Agency.
This project consists of developing a critical application in the area of security and border control with a global impact.
We are now looking to expand our Spain based team with a Full Stack Developer with experience in Java and React who is able to work in an autonomous way in a high-performance environment with top colleagues.
Knowledge in event-driven Architecture and Kafka would be advantageous.
We are looking for developers willing to work in challenging projects, with creative minds and people who enjoy working in collaborative teams.
What will you do?
- Analyse, design, build new and maintain existing enterprise services and web applications based on Java and React in an event sourcing architecture;
- Ensure the developed services and applications achieve the high volume and high scale requirements the projects have;
- Incorporate existing code and reusable assets in the development of a new application;
- Estimate tasks required to complete various development projects including time and resources required;
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Java and web applications
- 2+ years of experience in front end frameworks like Angular or React
- Quality-oriented way of working
- Conversational English level (B2)
- EU work permit
- Flexible to perform different tasks depending on the needs of the project
- Ability to work effectively & efficiently with various diverse work teams (Development, Testing and Project Management) who might be geographically distributed (Brussels/Athens)
- Due to the nature of the project, every person needs to get a security clearance that will be performed by the Company and the corresponding authorities
- Software development related degree (3+ years)
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of Apache Flink and Kafka
- Experience working with relational databases
- Knowledge of event sourcing principles and best practices will be considered as an asset;
- XP Practices experience
- Design Patterns
- SQL writing and optimizing skills
- Ability to draft technical documentation
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary package based on your experience
- Long term commitment
- Full-time position
- Training & mentorship programs to boost your career
- Relocation support if needed
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored gym membership
- Ticket Restaurant and Transport
- Company training programs
- Free commodities (water, coffee, tea, fruit…)
- Team building events
- Referral bonus if you bring other talented people like you
- An annual trip for the whole team to different locations.
Are you up for the challenge?
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
ACM INNOVACION Y PERSONAS SL
FUNCIONES DEL PUESTO Implementarás y desarrollarás componentes (componentes y servicios core de Liferay) Aportarás información relevante e influirás en el análisis y diseño de soluciones de plataforma digital. Participarás en la recolección de...
Are you the Data Entry Operator we're looking for? Are you a detail oriented professional with passion around managing data? Then you're the person we're looking for! Amadeus has created the Amadeus Hotel Platform (AHP) to provide an integrated...