About this job
Location options: Remote, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Database Administrator, Full Stack Developer
Industry: Agile Software Development, Software Development, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 11-50 people
Company type: Private
oracle, soa, java, java-ee-6
We are thrilled to announce an opening for our project with a Directorate of the European Commission.
This project consists of developing a set of technically challenging applications that will have a deep impact on international trade.
We are now looking to expand our Spain based team with a Full Stack Developer with experience in SOA, multi-tier architectures, JavaEE and Angular, who is able to work in an autonomous way in a high-performance environment with top colleagues.
We are looking for developers willing to work in challenging projects, with creative minds and people who enjoy working in collaborative teams.
What will you do?
- Analyse, design, build new and maintain existing enterprise services and web applications (JavaEE, Angular, KendoUI, REST, SOAP, Oracle);
- Ensure the developed services and applications achieve the high volume and high scale requirements the projects have;
- Incorporate existing code and reusable assets in the development of a new application;
- Estimate tasks required to complete various development projects including time and resources required;
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience in JavaEE and web applications
- 1+ years experience in front end frameworks like Angular, or KendoUI
- Quality-oriented way of working
- Conversational English level (B2)
- EU work permit
- Flexible to perform different tasks depending on the needs of the project
- Ability to work effectively & efficiently with various diverse work teams (Development, Testing and Project Management) who might be geographically distributed (Brussels/Athens)
- Software development related degree (3+ years)
- Good knowledge of Oracle DB 12c
- Experience with JEE Application Servers (i.e WebLogic, JBoss)
- Knowledge of SOA principles and best practices will be considered as an asset;
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c Release 1 or 2 will be considered as an asset;
- XP Practices experience
- Design Patterns
- SQL writing and optimizing skills
- Ability to draft technical documentation
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary package based on your experience
- Long term commitment
- Full-time position
- You will work in a very spacious and bright office located in the heart of sunny Barcelona.
- Training & mentorship programs to boost your career
- Relocation support if needed
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored gym membership
- Ticket Restaurant and Transport
- Company training programs
- Free commodities (water, coffee, tea, fruit…)
- Team building events
- Referral bonus if you bring other talented people like you
- An annual trip for the whole team to different locations.
Are you up for the challenge?
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Como desarrollador de apps móviles serás el responsable del desarrollo de soluciones para todo el grupo por lo participarás en proyectos de gran repercusión y te otorgará un crecimiento técnico muy reseñable en tu carrera. Descripción de la oferta -...
¿Buscas estabilidad laboral? ¿Tiens experiencia en programación de PLC's y te gustaría desarrollarte en el sector de automoción? ¡Te estamos esperando! Seleccionamos programador/a PLCs para importante empresa del sector de automoción. Te ofrecerán...