IMPORTANT: It's needed that you are a student willing to do a 3 month internship with LV. An internship agreement issued by an officially recognized educational institution is mandatory. This implies that you are and will be enrolled in an officially recognized educational institution throughout the whole period of your internship and that you have proof of your student status.
You will be part of the accounting team of the Mediterranean region and will have the opportunity to discover the Louis Vuitton retail world in the Madrid based head-office.
- Support the Accounting Team of EMEA in charge of 6 countries and give administrative support to the stores of the region
- Invoice processing and bank reconciliations
- Assisting in various declarations, reporting and closing
- Participation in improvement of standard processes
- Participation in various projects
- Contact with external parties (suppliers, stores, etc)
- It's important that you are now studying. This is a bachelor or master’s internship. Internship agreement from school required. The internship is only possible with the internship agreement.
- Strong command of English and Spanish. Other language is a plus.
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Extensive analytical and advanced organizational skills; ownership.
- Ability to work with deadlines, prioritize multiple tasks without losing the eye for details.
- Proactivity, flexibility, and initiative essential
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora