Founded in 2013 by serial entrepreneur Vincent Huguet and tech freelancer Hugo Lassiège, our European scale-up aims to revolutionise the world of work by creating a community in which everyone is free to choose the best people to work with.
We are a tech company with a human approach:
- Over 330 Malters sharing one culture
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium and the Netherlands
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% women/men parity of Malt Leaders)
- 112 M € raised with ISAI, Serena, Eurazeo Growth & Goldman Sachs
- Twice recognised by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
We are looking for a Business Developer/ Account Manager who is ambitious and able to position themselves as a digital transformation consultant and trusted advisor.
About The Role
- You will manage large accounts and actively seek new clients, helping them understand the value of working with freelancers and (specifically) Malt.
- You will develop a strategic approach to identify and prospect new customers.
- You enjoy a challenge, excited about joining a rapidly growing start-up, and to exceed your objectives.
- This includes:
- Working as a team to developing the business in Spain, sharing best practices with each other and the team in Paris and Germany
- Prospecting and developing a portfolio of large accounts with a “solution selling” mind set
- Helping your customers find the best freelancers for their need
- Using our CRM to structure your approach and increase your efficiency
- Using feedback from the market and your customers to share feedback with the marketing and product teams to continuously evolve the product.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Educated to degree level, with a previous significant experience in a commercial B2B role.
- Experience in the world of recruitment (Staffing or SSII) or digital, SaaS, IT & Services is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, curious with intellectual agility
- Ability to understand the issues and objectives given by customers to offer the best approach
- Team spirit is a must
- One week of onboarding in the Paris headquarters at your arrival - Learn about our culture and product before diving into your new role in your team
- Home office - up to 2 days remote per week
- Annual off-sites : Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Spain… What’s next ?
- Malt sabbatical - Every malter with a three year seniority can benefit from one month sabbatical leave
- Every malter is entitled to stock options (OSA)
- Cobee flex benefits
- Premium healthcare coverage - Alan
- Free books - For any subject we will order the book for you, without any approval process or headaches
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora