We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Junior Managing Consultant, Strategy (Spain)
MasterCard Advisors, the professional services arm of MasterCard Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting services (including business strategy, proposition & operating model design, performance optimisation, marketing, information and risk management) to financial institutions and merchants worldwide.
With its unique payments expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, MasterCard Advisors has established a strong track record of successfully addressing the challenges and opportunities of its clients
- Are you motivated by developing new insights into issues and developing recommendations that add real value to clients?
- Can you develop strategies and programs for regional and global clients ?
- Do you want to play a key role in driving a world beyond cash?
- Develop relevant and value-creating analysis and insight for our clients
- Build strategies, propositions & operating models independently or as part of a consulting team
- Apply a range of quantitative and qualitative analytical techniques to rigorously identify client issues
- Synthesise analysis into clear, sound recommendations; taking responsibility for structuring and writing reports and steering committee presentations to high accuracy and quality standards
- Project manage small to medium engagements
- Develop effective working relationships with mid to senior level client management
- Proactively seek new knowledge and skills and facilitate the development of intellectual capital
- Support MasterCard Advisors and local market account teams in client relationship management and business development effort
- Proven consulting experience at a top-rated firm or equivalent business management experience and internal consulting experience in a major financial institution
- Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification. Advanced degree or MBA preferred
- Professional level English language capability
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills, including the proven ability to interpret large amounts of data, some of it ambiguous, and translate it into concise rational output that includes recommendations based upon core findings.
- Strong presence & communication skills – both interpersonal & written
- Excellent client management & engagement management skills
- Proven team player with proven ability to work with all levels in a highly intellectual, collaborative, and fast paced environment
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora