- Being in your penultimate year of studies (bachelor or master)
- Currently enrolled in BSc or MSc program in finance, business, econometrics, or a related field with a consistent outstanding academic record
- Basic knowledge of private equity and due diligences (incl. market modeling, external report analyses) a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to structure a problem, disaggregate issues, identify root causes, and recommend solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English (C1/C2 level)
- Ability to accomplish work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Basic understanding of financial, economic, and general business concepts and terminology
In cooperation with our sector teams, you will develop new standardized due diligence modules such as market models, client surveys and expert interviews and summarize external reports and competitive benchmarkings. You will also build, maintain and manage the digital knowledge repositories of our PEPI practices.
You will develop outside-in perspectives on assets in the market, identify data, information and/or analytics that support problem solving in the development of client project proposals, and participate in documenting our client development efforts. Occasionally, you will provide standardized due diligence modules for client projects in collaboration with other McKinsey colleagues.
Who You'll Work With
The EMEA Private Equity and Principal Investor Practice of McKinsey is building and scaling up a team of analysts and specialists to further improve the way we serve our private market clients by delivering consistent and high-quality due diligences, portfolio company transformations and strategic and organizational engagements, including further adoption and development of digital solutions. With the booming private equity market in the region and an increasing number of client service teams asking for the offerings from the PEPI Insights Centre, the team is growing in size and responsibilities and is seeking the support of interns to strengthen our deployment capabilities. Due to the booming private equity market in the region and the increasing number of client service teams using the offerings of our PEPI Insights Centre, the number of assignments is also increasing. Therefore, we are expanding our team and are looking for interns to broaden our scope.
You will be based in our Madrid office as part of our Private Equity Insights Center for Europe, Middle East and Africa. As part of our Client Capabilities Network you will be helping our Private Equity and Principal Investors (PEPI) practice through sector (e.g., technology, media, telecom, healthcare, consumer, fintech, industrials, etc.) expertise.
During your internship, you will work as part of a team with experienced analysts and other McKinsey private equity consultants and experts in Europe. You will have the opportunity to learn about the standard due diligence toolkits (such as market models, customer survey design, expert interviews, synthesizing external reports and competitor benchmarking) and best practices in developing outside-in investment perspectives on companies. You will also have the opportunity to participate in developing digital assets and solutions for the practice. You will gain insights on the working modes of a high performing, multicultural and dynamic team in a challenging and exciting environment.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora