Acerca de nuestro cliente
International company with presence in more than 19 countries.
Develop solid business relationships with our 3rd party suppliers
- Defines and facilitates the metrics, KPIs, financials and operational need, including audits.
- Setup and roll out a legal and compliant approved contract for all 3rd parties in the markets
- Develop a 3rd party Communication and Audit plan.
- Coordinate periodic Business Reviews with our strategic 3rd party suppliers.
Setup and manage 3rd parties to include:
- Oversees the managing and implementation of new third parties within company - checks buy vs make options.
- Strategic interfacing to ensure contract terms and expectations are accurately reflected and compliant with company standards.
- Collaborate with Procurement, Finance, Operations, Quality and others, to identify and select the appropriate third-party providers.
- Organize system set-up and trainings with Central IT in close contact with regions
- Identifies risks, audit guidelines and monitor performance
- Work with local company management to oversee operations efficiency of 3rd parties
- Coordinate between company SQ and the 3rd party regarding special projects, handhelds, routing, etc. performed at these operations/facilities.
- Coordinate with Customer Service regard to specific customer programs executed at these locations (practices & routines, surveys, vehicle and employee appearance).
- Support regions in capacity management and controls that regions are not spending above approved budget
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Requires experience in outsourcing operations
- Requires demonstrated leadership skills and staff supervisory experience
- Requires excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills for building and maintaining relationships inside and outside the organization
- Requires third party risk management and vendor management experience
- Project Management approach to report on the progress and milestones of key initiatives
- Requires background/skillset in Operations, with project management competencies and financial acumen
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact our line of business
- Advanced knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- English fluency
- 7 to 10 years of experience
- Master or bachelor's degree in Operations / Supply Chain / Logistics / Distribution
Career opportunities and professional development as 3rd Parties Manager in a consolidated company worldwide based in Barcelona.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
GOBIERNO DE ASTURIAS
Datos de la oferta número: 032021002807 Fecha de inicio: 22/06/2021 Fecha de fin: 06/07/2021 Provincia: ASTURIASDescripción OFICIALES 1ª FONTANERÍA (REF.:2807) Datos Localidad de Ubicación del Puesto: OVIEDO(ASTURIAS) Datos adicionales Funciones: -...
GOBIERNO DE ASTURIAS
Datos de la oferta número: 032021002841 Fecha de inicio: 23/06/2021 Fecha de fin: 30/06/2021 Provincia: ASTURIASDescripción GRADUADO/A SOCIAL. (REF. 2841) Datos Localidad de Ubicación del Puesto: OVIEDO(ASTURIAS) Datos adicionales FUNCIONES:...