Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational outsourcing company.
- Responsible for all accounting matters for client companies, such as review of the accounting done by junior accountants, preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting and annual accounts.
- Communicate with and assist clients, (tax) advisors, lawyers, notaries, other professionals and government institutions.
- Assist auditors in case of audits performed on client companies.
- Maintain and develop a good network of internationally established clients.
- Manage a team of accountants and be responsible for the development, training & coaching of designated staff.
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- 6-7 years of experience in an accounting position in a multinational company and at least 2 years managing a team.
- Experienced in preparing Consolidated Financial Statements.
- High English level.
- Knowledge of IFRS and Spanish GAAP.
- Experience working in Real Estate companies.
Final offer will depend on the real experience demonstrated along the process.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
<p><strong>Tu rol será:</strong></p><ul><li>Identificar, clasificar y contactar a socios potenciales.</li><li>Negociar y cerrar clientes potenciales importantes</li><li>Crear una cartera de...
Grupo Arestora, consultora de RRHH y rendimiento empresarial, precisa incorporar a un/a <strong>Director/a Académico</strong>, para escuela internacional ubicada en la provincia de...