¿Dónde vas a trabajar?
Important multinational company in the renewable energy sector based in Madrid.
¿Qué harás en tu nuevo puesto?
Reporting to the Head of the Corporate Asset Management department and will work closely with the team in the US and the HQ in Europe, you will be in charge of managing the projects at a financial level, being the contact with banks and tax equity investors, and follow-up projects during the development and production in terms of revenue and cost control, variance analysis, and profitability:
- Follow-up of projects under construction and operation
- Liaison with financial institutions and Tax Equity Investors
- Coordination with other teams for all issues related to the projects
- Debt disposals
- Follow-up and compliance with contract covenants
- Preparation of budgets, financial reports, ratios (DSCR, LLCR, Leverage), and other ad-hoc documents
- Project revenue and cost control, variance analysis, and profitability maximization
- Knowledge of the Specific Remuneration Regime and PPAs
- Monitoring, control, and optimization of revenues
- Review of financial statements
¿A quién buscamos (H/M/D)?
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering /Business Administration / Management / Economics or similar
- Master's Degree in Finances is a plus
- 3- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
- High English level is mandatory
- Deep knowledge of Project Finance, Contracts, Obligations, and Requirements
- Interlocution and contact with banks to request provisions, requests and prepare reports to the bank
- Demonstrated expertise working with Tax Equity Investors
- Expertise handling drawdowns
- Full command of English
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
¿Cuáles son tus beneficios?
- Career development in a leading international environment where you will be valued
- Flexible time schedule
- 23 holidays + local holidays
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Competitive compensation including a yearly bonus based on objectives
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora