Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a fast growing SMART CITY TRANSPORT SOLUTION Start-up headquartered in Europe.
Since its establishment in 2018, +100 cities have chosen them across 12 markets. Within only three years growing, more than 900 people have joined them to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact.
It just successfully raised $250m in series C funding last year. They are entering Spanish and Italian market with a great reputation.
- Develop bespoke, high-quality winning submissions through effective leadership and guidance of virtual bid teams and collaboration with key internal stakeholders.
- Take the lead in tailoring and scaling the global tender process appropriately to individual markets and opportunities, and contribute to the continuous improvement of the process and guidelines.
- Work with customer-facing colleagues to develop effective win strategies and compelling win themes for each bid.
- Coordinate and develop highly-effective teams of skilled and motivated bid writers and contributors, providing clear direction from the outset.
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and commercial issues.
- Manage the bid budget.
- Build third-party agency strategies and relationships, where relevant.
- Identify, track and manage risks throughout the bid process.
- Initiate and ensure adherence to realistic timescales and defined milestones at each stage of the bid, including submission of a compliant bid on time.
- Anticipate, plan and coordinate any bid presentations, if required.
- Champion continuous improvement through lessons learned, leading activity to share best practice and insights across multiple bids and territories and to position the bid team at the pinnacle of excellence in delivering winning bids.
- Build and manage bid translation processes and activities.
- Develop and implement a regional tender-monitoring strategy, ensuring opportunities to bid are captured, qualified and considered.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- At least four years relevant and proven experience in delivering winning bids in the transport, urban planning, technology or other applicable sectors
- Bachelor (or preferably a Masters degree) in project management, journalism, law, or business desired
- Excellent communication, organisation and project management skills, comfortable working at all levels
- Proven team leadership skills in both office and virtual work environments.
- A high attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly motivated and deadline driven
- Thrive in a dynamic and disruptive environment
- Keen ability to formulate, optimise and implement processes in a complex, cross-functional environment
- Strong managerial, task and risk management skills
- Excellent Spanish, Catalan and/or Italian language skills plus fluency in English
- Full understanding of the procurement process relevant to the region/country.
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We're agile, we're growing and so will you! There's space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you're part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company - nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy our initiatives and programs
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
Últimas ofertas de Sales
<p><strong>Tu rol será:</strong></p><ul><li>Identificar, clasificar y contactar a socios potenciales.</li><li>Negociar y cerrar clientes potenciales importantes</li><li>Crear una cartera de...
Grupo Arestora, consultora de RRHH y rendimiento empresarial, precisa incorporar a un/a <strong>Director/a Académico</strong>, para escuela internacional ubicada en la provincia de...