Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Technology Company specialized in Big Data, Cloud, Streaming, IIoT and Microservices
As Big Data Architect (100% REMOTE), you lead the project from strategic consulting, architecture, implementation, and operation. You are the leader of a sophisticated technical team, designing and building the core systems our clients rely on.
- Define requirements and design applications according to client and project needs
- Design big data architectures or single applications; review and update existing architectures according to new requirements
- Ensure high-quality standards and best practices from a small development team; responsible for budget and burndown
- Oversee and support the implementation process
- Communicate and cooperate with internal and external stakeholders (i.e., developers project managers, executives) at all points in the development process
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The Big Data Architect (100% REMOTE) should have:
- Understanding of architectural concepts, e.g. The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF); skills in modelling languages (e.g., UMN, BPMN) and in the construction of system landscapes
- Skills in big data and cloud technologies, including the Hadoop ecosystem (e.g. Spark, Kafka, HBase, Nifi, etc.) and AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Skills in agile software development (especially Scrum) and familiarity with the role of product owner
- Understanding of the full life cycle of software, from requirements analysis to implementation
- Ability to communicate at multiple levels - in particular, with developers, project management, and business executives; verbal and written skills in English required - other languages such as German or Spanish are an advantage
- An English-speaking, international company with a great working environment. We emphasize work-life balance.
- A boost to your career and the chance to work with some of the best minds in our industry. You'll find award-winning committers and PMC members at UT.
- You get to work with cutting edge technologies
- Unique projects and challenges
- Paid overtime, flexible working hours
- Professional development opportunities and an unrivalled lifelong learning philosophy that will max out your potential
- Unlimited access to Udemy Business account
- Well-structured personal development plan and paid trainings and certifications.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora