Acerca de nuestro cliente
International IT Company
- Plan, coordinate and manage business continuity and disaster recovery yearly or as required activities to ensure plans are effective, maintained and tested.
- Routinely reviews and revises Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BC-DR) processes in accordance with any updates performed by the client.
- Under the guidance of client, ensure a sound operating model is managed and executed for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Processes.
- Collaborate with local/global peers in IT to ensure that a unified Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity process is followed.
- Develop and administer awareness and training programs in support of the Business Continuity and Crisis Management programs.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities to improve operational efficiency and reliability.
- Interacts with IT Governance and auditors to ensure proper reporting and metrics are obtained.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Associate degree in computer science, Information Systems or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years directly supporting organizational BCP/DR and Crisis Management.
- 2+ years of Datacenter process and procedure experience.
- 2+ years of business process improvement experience.
- 1+ year of cloud management preferred.
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification (Foundation-level v2 or v3) preferred.
- Experience with Service Now, DCIM, CMDB a plus.
- Proficiency in working in a complex, dynamic, multicultural, and international business environment.
- Strong commitment to personnel safety and IT security.
- Full remote
- Career progression
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora