Acerca de nuestro cliente
Familiar Design and Branding Agency. They build products, services and brands for clients.
- Find new clients to grow the Company international clients' portfolio.
- Generate new business at short-term considering as well the mid/long term pipeline - based on your existing client network.
- Analyze and identify market of interests through regular watch > monitoring the evolution of current clients' or prospects' categories & markets (competitors, new brands or trends).
- Identify companies of interest in foreign markets in order to offer our branding & packaging services
- Identify and get in touch with the right point of contact within the targeted organization.
- Prepare prospect deck and credentials > be proactive and recommend how to improve current presentation's flow.
- Organize meetings with purchasing managers and other company executives to understand their needs and propose our services.
- Work on your prospects, build trust, deal with objections… and stay there until they say yes!
- Get access to pitches and lead them with the help of a client director - until contract is signed.
- Once a lead is converted into client, prepare the handover to the Client Services team.
- Analyze your KPIs to define how you can improve your results.
- Develop active commercial networking activities through international fairs > before & while attending the events.
- Stay close to the Company management team: share weekly status update.
- Be open to any opportunities that could help grow the business.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- You have a proficient level in English and a native or advanced level in either French or Dutch. Spanish is a plus!
- You have minimum 5+ years of experience in B2B Sales (lead generation, prospection, closing) in the marketing, packaging or/and branding fields.
- You have a strong sensibility to design and a deep understanding of the creative industry.
- You are strategy-driven and able to build a strong storytelling.
- You have international contacts cross-categories - it is a plus to have contacts in Europe (with focus in France, Netherlands, UK).
- You know how to ask the right questions to get the information you need.
- You are skilled in leading negotiations.
- You have outstanding listening skills.
- You are a reactive, dynamic, and resilient personality.
- People like you because you always talk with a smile on your face.
- You know how to drive discussions.
- You have the talent to understand what the people around you need even though they don't say it (great emotional intelligence).
- You keep a good level of organization with a strong attention to details.
- You have a great team spirit and you are proud to work at the Company.
- You feel comfortable with digital technologies and multi-channel communication (Phone, Skype, Teams, physical appointment, Linkedin, etc.)
- You are willing to travel frequently whenever needed (and you have a valid passport!)
Career opportunities and professional development