Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important Packaging Solutions Company located in Vallés Oriental.
- Lead negotiations with the panel suppliers.
- Develop the necessary information related to the suppliers of his/her panel.
- Lead and execute Procurement strategies for the suppliers' panel in your category developing, promoting, globalizing or substituting (reduce suppliers).
- Initiate and lead the processes of regional sourcing to assure the fulfilment of the objectives.
- Identify and source new suppliers.
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms in order to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Develop, negotiate and manage the Procurement contracts and agreement, to communicate and to assure the correct master data update on time.
- Give support to plant project teams in the assignment process and the monitoring forward sourcing.
- Manage and solve the suppliers plant problems that may arise in a responsibility field.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- University degree, mainly in Engineering or Business (Business Administration, Economics or Supply Chain Management or any equivalent education).
- Fluent in English and Spanish and French.
- Plus: minimum 2 years in similar position in the industrial sector (preferably in the packaging
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-responsibility and willingness to travel (up to 30%)
- Strong leadership and influence capabilities, open-minded, autonomous & structured person, negotiation skills, results orientation, ream work, outstanding communication, initiative & Creative
- Integration in a dynamic team and an international working
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora